We all know that here in India, give more importance to a Degree or a Diploma. There is nothing wrong in this. But today's Job scenario  says that along with a Degree, it's equally essential to achieve Development of Skills side by side. Which is why Narendra Modii, the PM  has been stressing on the importance of Skill Development to make the Nation  'Self Reliant'.

Mike Pheric, the founder of , allison.com has been doing yeomen service in making the people and the Countries Self Reliant in all spheres.

Allison is the short form of ' Advanced Learning interactive Systems'.

This Website  offers a number of Free Online Courses Free. Anybody from any Country can avail this Opportunity

https://alison.com/

.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Importance of Skill Deverlopment, Is the need of the Hour.

    by » 4 years ago


    Government jobs for all is not possible. Skill development is best one idea but in our country all are eager only for reservation in government jobs.


  • Re: Importance of Skill Deverlopment, Is the need of the Hour.

    by » 4 years ago


    anil wrote:

    Government jobs for all is not possible. Skill development is best one idea but in our country all are eager only for reservation in government jobs.

    The website i provided offers free  courses in different subjects. The Certificates offered by this organization are well recognized by the Government of India. Hence, in order to get more  high paying job opportunities, people should avail this opportunity.

    It's always better to have an extra  skill  in addition to your degree .

     


  • Re: Importance of Skill Deverlopment, Is the need of the Hour.

    by » 4 years ago


    Sorry sir, but i dont know if my understanding is correct. But what type of skills are we referring here? As far as my perspective goes, I completely believe that "a person should choose a career or his choice and he will never feel for going to office". So we need to understand our interest, our passion, our strength and weaknesses to choose the career path forward. Once chosen we should be spending our time and efforts in gaining more knowledge and skills in our domain to take us further. Its important to plan what you want to achieve, how you can achieve and what are the hindrances possible. It may be a good idea to learn a new skill, because learning is always good. But we should make sure it is not affecting our current work. It would be doing injustice to our current job if are spending all our time and energy in learning a new skill at the cost of the existing one.


    Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius


  • Re: Importance of Skill Deverlopment, Is the need of the Hour.

    by » 4 years ago


    Please refer the Web link, I gave. Then you choose a course that's related to your career .Suppose, you are already in the Advertising field. Then the related subjects like Advertisement Design or Copy writing subjects can be selected. Before anything else, please open the Web link . Then the things will be clear.

    No you need not worry about the wastage of time at the cost of your office Time. Because all the courses can be studied from your home at your convenient time.

    Rather i'm of the opinion that your Management will be happy, seeing that you are studying a course that helps in boosting the Productivity of your organization.


  • Re: Importance of Skill Deverlopment, Is the need of the Hour.

    by » 4 years ago


    Divya wrote:

    Sorry sir, but i dont know if my understanding is correct. But what type of skills are we referring here? As far as my perspective goes, I completely believe that "a person should choose a career or his choice and he will never feel for going to office". So we need to understand our interest, our passion, our strength and weaknesses to choose the career path forward. Once chosen we should be spending our time and efforts in gaining more knowledge and skills in our domain to take us further. Its important to plan what you want to achieve, how you can achieve and what are the hindrances possible. It may be a good idea to learn a new skill, because learning is always good. But we should make sure it is not affecting our current work. It would be doing injustice to our current job if are spending all our time and energy in learning a new skill at the cost of the existing one.

    Although our education system does not stress on skill development to the extent it needs to be, personally I feel that children should be exposed to all kinds of learning facilitaties , arts and sports right from the time they begin to understand and imbibe ...that is the most effective way if building skills because it becomes part if your personality to be able to recognize what your interests are


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Importance of Skill Deverlopment, Is the need of the Hour.

    by » 4 years ago


    The website looks like it is quite useful for students and teachers for obtaining various types of degrees and diplomas. But my understanding of developing skill is a bit different from than just getting a degree or diploma. The need of the hour, in our country, is to develop special skills in people in different professions. Make them proficient in handling different tools and work at various trades so that they can become self-sufficient as well as create more jobs for others. Just getting a diploma or degree will only add to the army of unemployed youths. Idea is to create more jobs and employable skilled people. That is the only way 'wealth' can be created in our country.


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: Importance of Skill Deverlopment, Is the need of the Hour.

    by » 4 years ago


    I know Two Youngsters whose qualifications are mere intermediate. I had introduced this site to them. It happened some 6 months ago. One of the studied for Nursing and the other for Commercial Art . The one who studied Nursing was given as a Junior Male Nurse in a private clinic. The other One who studied for commercial Arti is working as a Junior Artist in Publication House here.

     Having an extra Skill along with educational qualifications will give an edge over others.


  • Re: Importance of Skill Deverlopment, Is the need of the Hour.

    by » 4 years ago


    Its a great website. These courses will be surely helpful to gain the extra skill sets. These courses will add additional certification mark on the resume. I must share this website with others as well, there are so many youngsters looking for such free courses. 


  • Re: Importance of Skill Deverlopment, Is the need of the Hour.

    by » 4 years ago


    Bajirao wrote:

    Its a great website. These courses will be surely helpful to gain the extra skill sets. These courses will add additional certification mark on the resume. I must share this website with others as well, there are so many youngsters looking for such free courses. 

    That's the Best you could do for these Youngsters. I'm sure they will be benefited by these Courses.

     


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.