Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

To get rid of evil practices which are firmly rooted in our society we need to spread education among everyone. This is one weapon which has the ability to change mindset and purify the heart. Hope every state government and the centre work hard to educate one and all! India will truly change for the better.  

shampasaid

Education , no doubt will help . but the problem is, even in educated people too, this  attitude towards Girl child is   firmly embedded. I know how in a family, both Husband and Wife are educated and working  used to discourage their Daughter  from not going to school, saying, 'What on earth you want to go to School? Your job is to stay at home do the House hold Chores'.

rambabu wrote:

Education , no doubt will help . but the problem is, even in educated people too, this  attitude towards Girl child is   firmly embedded. I know how in a family, both Husband and Wife are educated and working  used to discourage their Daughter  from not going to school, saying, 'What on earth you want to go to School? Your job is to stay at home do the House hold Chores'.

Yes, I agree, such people are there but the percentage is less. I really feel sad when I see some mothers or other ladies of the family who should stand by the daughter for her success pulls her back. I don't know I am right or wrong but I feel that those ladies who are against the success of other ladies is because of their jealous mentality.  

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.