The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

One should not  be judgmental. No one is above mistakes. If there is a mistake, I'm the first one to correct my mistake.I made myself very clear to Kalyani

rambabu wrote:

One should not  be judgmental. No one is above mistakes. If there is a mistake, I'm the first one to correct my mistake.I made myself very clear to Kalyani

The point you are trying to make it clear is no way related to what Usha has pointed out. What Shampa had pointed out was merely the mistake in the number of teachers in that village which you corrected. What Usha is saying that in spite of the fact that it was you who posted the article, you said in a later comment that you were not aware of Swami Sivanand Bharati's contribution, which in fact, hapened to be what the article was about. This makes it quite clear that you post without  reading yourself and then keep extending the discussion. This is what she has been saying again and again, that you refuse to either accept or understand. Since it a breach of conduct on your part, I am locking this thread.

This is a notice to all users that whoever is found to be posting threads without themselves being aware of what they are posting, the threads will be deleted or locked, as is deemed fit at that time.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.