The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Thanks. Today morning, there was a power failure. When the power resumed, post thread was already posted. I'm not defending myself. But I'll take care definitely.

You posted this thread 6 days back not today ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. I was replying to the post, that was posted in the morning . Because, there was a mistake in the post pointed out by Shampa Sadhya, earlier.

Either you are not understanding or trying to divert....it is mandatory that you read and understand the link article before posting it which you did 6 days earlier without either reading it or understanding it fully, I hope you are able to understand now at least...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Either you are not understanding or trying to divert....it is mandatory that you read and understand the link article before posting it which you have done here 6 days earlier without either reading it or understanding it fully, I hope you are able to understand now at least...that is how you never knew about the contribution of Swami Shivananda Bharati, which is clearly mentioned in the article which is provided by you.

rambabu wrote:

A good information. I was not aware of Swami Shivananda's role in letting know about the Importance of Education/.

You have done it once again, not read the article and just posted it for increasing points. This is precisely the kind of thing that puts off other members from participating in discussions and eventually boredom sets in. Once again, you are advised to read before posting.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I admitted my Mistake and agreed to correct my mistake. Its not at all for points.

rambabu wrote:

I admitted my Mistake and agreed to correct my mistake. Its not at all for points.J

Just make sure it does not happen again. It does become very tiring to come across such practice again and again.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@ Kalyani

Definitely. This is what I said to Usha. No one will make such a mistake intentionally. Once Shampa Sadhya pointed out a mistake in the thread. I admitted my mistake.

I Don't understand why you keep bringing Shampa into this since that was a different issue altogether...the problem with you is either you are not capable of understanding or try to post simply for the sake of doing so without understanding the subject and without reading and understanding the article for which you provide the link.. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.