Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

Kalyani, more so when he is the concerned minister of state and the least he could do is refrain from making statements that show him and his party in poor light.  Is that all our education imparts? 

Well, one cannot blame him, that is what education has been and always been, isn't it? Very few people learn the real concepts and get real education. We are quite unfortunate that most politicians are derived from the remaining major proportion while some are never touched by education at all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think animals have better as far character is concerned. Animal behave according to natural demand and do not know about lust unlike human. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Divya wrote:

just now googled up his education... i was expecting the very least educational qualification from him... but he has done is masters and Med. He has also been a geography lecturer for 11 years... and these are words that come out of his mouth... such a disgrace to the country.

No wonder! That's the reason the standard of education has gone down in our country.

Actually this minister could't select proper words what he wants to say. In ox of foreign breeds are not useful for farming and goods carrier purpose. So the owner of these quite them on roads. My city also have problem of these ox. Urine of Indian breeds is useful in making medicines pesticides and manners. I read that 1 ltr. urine of Indian cow contains 15 to 20 mg. cold. It finding of some scientists for Gujrat.

There may be some truth in what you say because even in my city we used to have these huge animals sitting bang in the middle of a busy road and also chasing away smaller cows but that is because of their size and strength which is superior to local cows. As a leader our politicians should learn to  watch their words. I find them speaking in shocking, stupid and at times in a very immature manner. Lalu comparing Patna roads to Hema Malinis smooth cheeks, Mulayam openly saying men will be men while speaking about rape , Shiela Dixit wondering why was a brutally murdered TV presenter out so late at night ? honestly the list is endless ..

You start wondering how they got there in the first place ? The blame lies with the electorate who elect them..

Size and strength is worthless, because these are useless. Price of Indian breeds are 20 and 30K at this time.

What nonsense leaders are speaking, indeed they are not speaking their's proud is speaking.

On the one hand people want foreign breeds of cowsvor even cross breeds over local ones  because they yield more milk. However, with nutritious food and some care even our local cows yield much better and can be as aggressive..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

On the one hand people want foreign breeds of cowsvor even cross breeds over local ones  because they yield more milk. However, with nutritious food and some care even our local cows yield much better and can be as aggressive..

It is right that foreign breeds yield more mill but quality of milk is not better than Indian cows. Foreign breeds cow wants much more care than Indian cows. Foreign breeds cow yield milk only 4 to 5 years but Indian yield milk 8 to 9 years. Dung and urine of foreign breeds are not useful but of Indians these are very useful.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is right that foreign breeds yield more mill but quality of milk is not better than Indian cows. Foreign breeds cow wants much more care than Indian cows. Foreign breeds cow yield milk only 4 to 5 years but Indian yield milk 8 to 9 years. Dung and urine of foreign breeds are not useful but of Indians these are very useful.

We have a  place called Ongole. The cattle from this place is called Ongole cattle. Both Ongole Bulls and Cows are in great demand even in foreign countries like america, Netherlands, Malaysia, Brazil to name few.

Ongole Bull is well known for its toughness, rapid growth rate, natural tolerance to tropical heat and disease resistance.

Ongole cow yields 600 Kg to 2500 Kg milk

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Some foreign breeds like Danish and Jersey yield for a very long period like the local breeds. Basically it depends on what is fed to them and how well they are looked after ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

We have a  place called Ongole. The cattle from this place is called Ongole cattle. Both Ongole Bulls and Cows are in great demand even in foreign countries like america, Netherlands, Malaysia, Brazil to name few.

Ongole Bull is well known for its toughness, rapid growth rate, natural tolerance to tropical heat and disease resistance.

Ongole cow yields 600 Kg to 2500 Kg milk

Rathi and Tharparkar are famous breeds of North India.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Some foreign breeds like Danish and Jersey yield for a very long period like the local breeds. Basically it depends on what is fed to them and how well they are looked after ..

yes they can but they need coolers in summer and plenty of fodder. But India cow never needs coolers and fodder like them.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

yes they can but they need coolers in summer and plenty of fodder. But India cow never needs coolers and fodder like them.

They get used to the weather conditions over a period of time because in my ancestral home we have both local, Jersey and Danish cows and there is no special treatment for them, all get the same kind of food and live in the same kind of sheds..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.