Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Name any person who want to be unhappy.

Well said. Every body from Monarch to street beggar, without exception want to be happy

This question, do you want to be happy is meaning less.

grinning.png Exactly ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Though the thread started with the question, " Do you want to be happy ?.  later it was clarified. Those who have gone through the post will grasp it.

I want to be happy. I am happy because I choose to be happy. It is a choice we make everyday. 

Nongmaithem Rakesh Singh wrote:

I want to be happy. I am happy because I choose to be happy. It is a choice we make everyday.

Yes it is perfect answer, happiness is with in us. 

Thank you for agreeing with me. 

anil wrote:

Happiness is well within us. If you think, you are happy you are happy. if not, you are unhappy. It is a state of your mind.

Very true, because happiness is not something which can be guaranteed and permanent. Near my school there lives an old childless couple in their eighties, living in a small broken down house. The enthusiasm they have for life even in their every day appearance , neat and tidy,  in cleaning the house during festivals  and preparing special dishes and distributing it to others. They are not only happy with whatever little they have and make sure they enjoy life to the maximum but make all others around them  happy too , which is a great inherent quality some people possess !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very true! It is the choice that we make. There is no prerequisite for happiness. If you make a choice to be happy, you are bound to be happy.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Happiness is well within us. If you think, you are happy you are happy. if not, you are unhappy. It is a state of your mind.

Some time some thing give us happiness. When I saw picture of cute baby I feel much happy.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Some time some thing give us happiness. When I saw picture of cute baby I feel much happy.

True. Even small things like a beautiful flower or birds flying in the sky will cause happiness.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.