Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:

Noting new in this article. Best mode of happiness is keep busy and ignore all rubbish things..

Keeping oneself busy, keep you away from useless thoughts. When we ve nothing much to do we tend to indulge in silly things . 

Activity in which you are interested will be of use to drive away vague thoughts. An idle man's Brain is a Devil's workshop,

jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:

Noting new in this article. Best mode of happiness is keep busy and ignore all rubbish things..

Keeping oneself busy, keep you away from useless thoughts. When we ve nothing much to do we tend to indulge in silly things . 

Possibly even dangerous things , we have a saying in Tulu which means ...a jobless carpenter began to carve his baby's backside... that's what happens with many women,mainly stay at home wives who tend to while away time in gossip and other things that can actually harm others.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Happiness is a virtue we all are born with, but tend to loose as we grow up. Because then we unknowingly and unconsciously try to push down competitiveness and blind rat race down our throats. We invite stress from mounting expectations and our urge to live others life

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

See I am person of least expectation and I become happy in every small things which I want to do or achieve.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:See I am person of least expectation and I become happy in every small things which I want to do or achieve.
Yes. One need not be very rich to be happy. Spend time with Friends and family. Enjoy your work. Do what you love

Life without expectations is aimless. Having realistic expectations leads to better understanding of situation, self and people around us. We seem to meet realistic expectations and those little achievements add to our happiness. Unreal expectation is the recipe for disaster and leaves you drained out of happiness

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Life without expectations is aimless. Having realistic expectations leads to better understanding of situation, self and people around us. We seem to meet realistic expectations and those little achievements add to our happiness. Unreal expectation is the recipe for disaster and leaves you drained out of happiness

Expectations must be there. But they should feasible and achievable.

Name any person who want to be unhappy.

anil wrote:

Well said. Every body from Monarch to street beggar, without exception want to be happy

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Well said. Every body from Monarch to street beggar, without exception want to be happy

This question, do you want to be happy is meaning less.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.