Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

Now looking at the present scenario, I feel the foremost priority for any political party, media and common man is to name and shame people who are becoming a disgust for the nation in the garb of pseudo secularism, Pseudo intellectualism and pseudo nationalism. First lets control the Pakistani mouthpieces and Pak propagandists on our soil. Lets turn a deaf ear to these propaganda created for political gain. They do not provide any solution but spoil the nation's image internationally and win points for Pak sponsored terrorism across Globe. They indirectly aid to Pak's support for kashmir.

Second priority should be to focus on the loops and holes that lead to the infiltration in to our soil. Both government and army should work hands in gloves to fix it. 

Definitely. Its what the present Government is doing and continue to do so. Wherever incursions are taking place, Indian Army is effectively retaliating.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Now looking at the present scenario, I feel the foremost priority for any political party, media and common man is to name and shame people who are becoming a disgust for the nation in the garb of pseudo secularism, Pseudo intellectualism and pseudo nationalism. First lets control the Pakistani mouthpieces and Pak propagandists on our soil. Lets turn a deaf ear to these propaganda created for political gain. They do not provide any solution but spoil the nation's image internationally and win points for Pak sponsored terrorism across Globe. They indirectly aid to Pak's support for kashmir.

Second priority should be to focus on the loops and holes that lead to the infiltration in to our soil. Both government and army should work hands in gloves to fix it. 

The major problem for India is within , with terror groups anyway supporting the insurgency and the other middle liners too doing the same when it suits them but as you rightly said the pseudo seculars who brand themselves the intelligent class that do the most damage as can be seen in JNU where a thorough brainwashing is being done to the students by the lectures themselves. Are these people any less than terrorists , it is intelligent terrorism and Pakistan with its own agenda is taking complete advantage of  this internal conflict.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Pseudo nationalists, pseudo secularists, pseudo intellectuals, vow,  what reclassification by pseudo patriots. We seem to have entered into pseudo society having pseudo values.

Absolutely, we are in a pseudo society and we need to go into deep analysis as to how we arrived at that ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

Pseudo nationalists, pseudo secularists, pseudo intellectuals, vow,  what reclassification by pseudo patriots. We seem to have entered into pseudo society having pseudo values.

I think you must be write about Pakistan and situation at border.

usha manohar wrote:

Absolutely, we are in a pseudo society and we need to go into deep analysis as to how we arrived at that ...

True...so-called intellectuals who allowed it to happen should answer this question!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In a pluralistic society of an emerging nation such dissatisfaction is to be expected and is healthy as  the churning process will eventually lead to a much healthier society emerging. I have replied but do no consider myself an intellectual please.

So the priority is to get rid off pseudo

But right now the priority of nation is going cashless and digitization. That will tackle a lot of other issues

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

It is the selective consciousness of these so called intellectuals that shows their true priorities and more than that there have been times when they have stayed mum on issues that ought to be addressed by the thinking class which makes their intentions a suspect...here I am quoting a paragraph from an article for which I have provided the link as well..

http://www.youthkiawaaz.com/2014/10/open-letter-indian-pseudo-intellectuals-hypocrisy-disgusts/

I’ve heard Modi and Feminism a lot from your side. It’s not true that I haven’t supported you for all the Human-Rights violated in these contexts. I have, and always will. Trust me. Now that you have my word on that, can I have your two cents on Economy, GDP, Science and Technology and Defence as well? You’ve been very less vocal as far as these topics are concerned. I don’t think that you’re going to talk about even the little improvement in the credit ratings of our economy by Standard and Poor’s. 

Pseudo intellectuals have hijacked the thread which was should the government not be concentrating more on the situation on the Kashmir borders.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.