Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

There is no point in going into statistics of casualties. The point is what is happening today that is important. Our soldiers are dying like sitting ducks in their own country and the government is chasing black money instead of terrorists. Both are important but what is the priority. What is use all the time blaming previous regimes. It shows lack of ability to face present challenges. At this rate one can also say the rate of our soldiers getting killed has gone up in the last few months. Challenges have to be faced and overcome. Blaming previous governments is nt going to achieve anything. Surgical strikes have to be increased and made effective.

No point in blaming. We have inherited it as our ill fate. Now it is time to act in present. I think the present government is working for what is best for now. And they have done for black money as well as for Pakistan. It is time to get tough with them for a deep message. This government has worked well to mount global pressure on Pak. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

There is no point in going into statistics of casualties. The point is what is happening today that is important. Our soldiers are dying like sitting ducks in their own country and the government is chasing black money instead of terrorists. Both are important but what is the priority. What is use all the time blaming previous regimes. It shows lack of ability to face present challenges. At this rate one can also say the rate of our soldiers getting killed has gone up in the last few months. Challenges have to be faced and overcome. Blaming previous governments is nt going to achieve anything. Surgical strikes have to be increased and made effective.

No point in blaming. We have inherited it as our ill fate. Now it is time to act in present. I think the present government is working for what is best for now. And they have done for black money as well as for Pakistan. It is time to get tough with them for a deep message. This government has worked well to mount global pressure on Pak. 

I agree with you. The present Government has erased previous Government's mistakes.  Because Absolutely, there is no need to brood over the Past. This is what the Government is doing and directing all its efforts  to put an end to both Black money  and the Terrorism.

Vijay asks for proofs and whenever  provided with statistical  proof, he conveniently brushes it off when it is a case of his favorite Communal party , typical double standards !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Arre bhai what I am saying is there is no use constantly blaming past government for present governments difficulties or troubles. I have not rejected your statistical proof. only dismissed it for reason stated. So no question of double standard please. Shake off your Congress phobia. It will give you lot more breadth in your otherwise meaningful comments. Choice as usual is yours but do not blame me for being a Congress supporter.

usha manohar wrote:

Vijay asks for proofs and whenever  provided with statistical  proof, he conveniently brushes it off when it is a case of his favorite Communal party , typical double standards !

A typical case of Congress Bhakti. None can  change the attitude of these Khaddar Topi walahs.

For some speaking about dubious realities about their favorite party , about which they are perpetually in denial , b becomes a phobia. I am sure they are intelligent enough to know for a fact that the present stands on the foundations laid by past deeds , so no point in pretending 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In that case madam if BJP will be there in 2030 you will still be blaming Congress for that years problems. Tome to come out of this Congi phobia cocoon. It will make the discussions more realistic. One excuse for all shortcomings is in itself a major shortcoming.

When a problem persists it is but natural for anyone to dig deep and speak about the person who was responsible for it..By the way golden words there let us hope that BJP will be in power until 2030 ! your words not mine ..

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Indian Army is active at the Border. Even today Army killed Pak sponsored Terrorists. of course Pakistan killed some of our Jawans. But it is a war. Causalities will be there on both sides. For our Government, both  Black Money curbing and curbing the Terrorists is equally important. Both are priorities.

Yes both are equally important but it is opinion that it is not a war. India government must be do some thing to stop such type of killing of Indian soldiers. Causalities of India side is more that Pakistan. It is better to foolproof our borders.

I agree. Fool proofing the Border is not a One day affair. It takes time. Our Army is given full freedom. Surgical strikes was a big shock to Pakistan. Modi Government has decided to keep a strict vigil at the Border. ,and this will continue. Over a period, I hope everything at the Border will be OK.

It is demand of time that every thing at the border will be OK. By the 2017 Indian border will be fool proof. It is news in today news paper.

Now looking at the present scenario, I feel the foremost priority for any political party, media and common man is to name and shame people who are becoming a disgust for the nation in the garb of pseudo secularism, Pseudo intellectualism and pseudo nationalism. First lets control the Pakistani mouthpieces and Pak propagandists on our soil. Lets turn a deaf ear to these propaganda created for political gain. They do not provide any solution but spoil the nation's image internationally and win points for Pak sponsored terrorism across Globe. They indirectly aid to Pak's support for kashmir.

Second priority should be to focus on the loops and holes that lead to the infiltration in to our soil. Both government and army should work hands in gloves to fix it. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.