The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Babu saroj wrote:

yes, it is very powerful as it brings ones body, breath and mind together and rejuvenate the human body throughout the day.

Yoga is an art based on a harmonizing system of development  for the body, mind and and spirit. The continued practice of Yoga   will lead you  to a sense of peace and well being at one with the environment

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Sun raise in morning are gold. It is depends on us how much we can collect these.

Sun rays and sunlight is an essential requirement for human beings to remain healthy and energetic but exercise can be done at any time of the day depending on ones convenience..

Yes exercise can be dome at any time but we it is good for health to exercise Surya Namaskar only when Sun rise early morning.

I agree.  Surya Namaskar is a combination of seven Asanas. it is a warm up exercise  I am of the opinion that, If both physical exercise and Surya Namaskar are combined, one can be hale and healthy all along the Day. I do both Surya Namaskar in the morning and Physical exercise in the daytime. between 7 am and 9 am.

I am not doing Surya Namaskar, but doing exercise at evening.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Sun raise in morning are gold. It is depends on us how much we can collect these.

Sun rays and sunlight is an essential requirement for human beings to remain healthy and energetic but exercise can be done at any time of the day depending on ones convenience..

Yes exercise can be dome at any time but we it is good for health to exercise Surya Namaskar only when Sun rise early morning.

I agree.  Surya Namaskar is a combination of seven Asanas. it is a warm up exercise  I am of the opinion that, If both physical exercise and Surya Namaskar are combined, one can be hale and healthy all along the Day. I do both Surya Namaskar in the morning and Physical exercise in the daytime. between 7 am and 9 am.

Why ? even exercising in the evening will keep you healthy. it is a matter of choice and convenience

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Why ? even exercising in the evening will keep you healthy. it is a matter of choice and convenience

Yes I hired one person to assist me and he can come to me only at evening.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

I see. After some time, I think you yourself can do exercise both in the morning and evening.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

I see. After some time, I think you yourself can do exercise both in the morning and evening.

Yes I also want it, exercise is only remedies for my health problem.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Yes I also want it, exercise is only remedies for my health problem.

When you do exercise regularly both in the morning and evening, you will not have any problems... all the best.

The thread is locked now

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.