Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I think desire to increase one's knowledge is nothing selfish. You get double benefit by reading as many articles as you canbikini

True , some things and some people never change no matter what...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There's a fine line between looking after one's need  and being self-centred. If you are capable of helping others and it won't affect you negatively, then you should definitely do it. 

I don't think Facebook and Twitter contribute towards increasing selfishness in the society. That is just a stereotype. And a foolish one at that. 

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Abhishek Sharma wrote:

There's a fine line between looking after one's need  and being self-centred. If you are capable of helping others and it won't affect you negatively, then you should definitely do it. 

I don't think Facebook and Twitter contribute towards increasing selfishness in the society. That is just a stereotype. And a foolish one at that. 

I agree with you . If one is capable go all out  go ahead.

rambabu wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

I agree with you . If one is capable go all out  go ahead.

Does not make any sense except get you points ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Taking care of our loved ones and children is the most natural thing and there is nothing selfish about it. It's the natural human nature. This love that we share for our family teaches us to be affectionate toward others. But sometimes in today's world we are so consumed by our work, our commitments that we sometimes forget to be empathetic toward others. If something happens to our neighbors, many times people choose to remain silent. This is why social gatherings, cultural activities and functions are so important. It brings people together. 

I love writing and sharing ideas

Taking care of our loved ones and children is the most natural thing and there is nothing selfish about it. It's the natural human nature. This love that we share for our family teaches us to be affectionate toward others. But sometimes in today's world we are so consumed by our work, our commitments that we sometimes forget to be empathetic toward others. If something happens to our neighbors, many times people choose to remain silent. This is why social gatherings, cultural activities and functions are so important. It brings people together. 

I love writing and sharing ideas

We have become selfish because we lead a self-centered life with greedy nature. We compare ourselves with others and we feel that we are not better than those persons. We are not ready to think people who are poor and those who are in need.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: rambabu

Selfie and selfish are inevitable in our society. We are not even ready to come out of our selfish and greedy nature. This clearly shows us how much selfish we are.

It is a growing trend .. nuclear families in a way breed selfishness which is part of a social change. It is not possible to reverse the process, so it grows ..

We became materialistic. Now a days we love things and use people where it is supposed to be vice versa.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.