Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I dont know any of the sites you mentioned. But what I feel is, all sites are not bad. But Maximum sites are fraud sites. People should be aware about this and be cautious. otherwise there is every possibility of losing your hard earned money

rambabu wrote:

I dont know any of the sites you mentioned. But what I feel is, all sites are not bad. But Maximum sites are fraud sites. People should be aware about this and be cautious. otherwise there is every possibility of losing your hard earned money

To start with any such company, it is good to first get some knowledge about the company, what type of clicks is the company giving. The socialtrade.biz was giving facebook links to like from which no one can get benefit, so how this company was paying to its users. If we talk about google adsense, it gives links of online shopping websites, or other links where user registers or purchase something. So without getting any benefit how one can give you more money.?

http://www.comparenshop.in

Thank you said by: rambabu
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:

To start with any such company, it is good to first get some knowledge about the company, what type of clicks is the company giving. The socialtrade.biz was giving facebook links to like from which no one can get benefit, so how this company was paying to its users. If we talk about google adsense, it gives links of online shopping websites, or other links where user registers or purchase something. So without getting any benefit how one can give you more money.?

Thank you Manoj for your  kindness. But I am interested in these sites

rambabu wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Thank you Manoj for your  kindness. But I am interested in these sites

If you are interested, you can go through my blog: https://learntoearnways.blogspot.in/

Also you can search on google for more online methods to earn online.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Thank you for the offer. If at all I need your help I will definitely contact you.

Yesterday, I read in the newspaper that Sunny Leone is been inspected for this huge scam.

sdfafa

rambabu wrote:

The sites I mentioned are paying sites. I am getting payment from these sites regularly.

Congratulations. If the sites are paying you. there is no problem at all

Man's mind is ingenious. He will invent any way to make money. Online fraud is one of them and it's incumbent on the user to beware. there are so many chit funds also doing the round. I knew of one in Hyderabad led by a man called Aneja. He pocketed Rs 40 cr. all cases fell flat as he bribed the PC of Hyderabad. Just hearsay ofcourse.

Thank you said by: rambabu

I know about these Chit funds of Hyderabad. We used to call then as " Cheat" funds. These Chit funds can be seen all over the state of AP. All of them are not CHEAT Funds. But many are really CHEAT funds. Those, who become members without verification lost lot of Money. Similarly, one has to exercise lot of caution before joining these Fraud Companies.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.