Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:

I never favor withdrawal of ban from SS MP. Courts itself can took action. A legal case must be filed against Gaikwad. Every person have self respect.

Very true, However, I am sure leaders from all parties want legal action taken against him and it is right that the govt orders a probe into the incident ..

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/netas-want-action-against-shiv-sena-mp-ravindra-gaikwad-for-assault-on-airline-staff/articleshow/57795472.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I never favor withdrawal of ban from SS MP. Courts itself can took action. A legal case must be filed against Gaikwad. Every person have self respect.

Gaikwad behaved like Goon. First he aologized. After that he siad, he has not done anything wrong

How can a goon behave different way. It very sad that law and order are helpless before a MP. I never hope it from Modi government.

When a person like Gaekwad is allowed to go scot free it sens wrong message across the nation. I still feel that he would be taken to task ! The least he can do is apologise to the AI staffer unconditionally ! The manner in which Shivsena supported him shows their own culture of goondaism which is scary !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The Sivsena MP refused to apologize to the AI staff. Gaiwad adamantly says that the AI staff misbehaved with him.

He is really a Goonda and a hooligan

BJP has let us down in this matter. No use repeatingvthat the previous regime also may have such conducts. This party said they are different.

The coalition with Shivsena has not been positive or productive for BJP and I am sure they have already realised that . In fact this would have been a good opportunity to send out a warning to them regardless of consequences that such an act might give rise to..

That is why it is said that the BJP is Congress plus Cow. That is the only difference.

BJP is BJP. there  should not be anywhere  the letter C.. C  represents , Corruption and Communism.

I dont think BJP and Congress can ever be compared just because of one incident. Where is Congress with its decades old history of corruption, communalism and dynastic politics and BJP which is bent of erasing all the evils of the past regime..There is absolutely no comparison and whoever came up with the Congress+ cow whatever , is being just ridiculous in their comparison ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.