Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

@Vijay If that is Rambabu's government you have no right to criticize it but if you feel you do not like the action of YOUR government you have full right to say for what you feel is wrong or right. 

I guess we have the right to criticize even if it was Rambabus government ..flushed

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

@Vijay If that is Rambabu's government you have no right to criticize it but if you feel you do not like the action of YOUR government you have full right to say for what you feel is wrong or right. 

I guess we have the right to criticize even if it was Rambabus government ..flushed

It ism improper to characterize any government as somebody's govt. A govt. duly elected by people is govt. of the whole people- all citizens irrespective of who voted for whom and how. We all vote for some party or the other and have also our distinct preferences but an elected govt. represents all and is supposed to work for all. Not proper to say 'Ram Baboo's govt.' etc. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In Ramrajya all governments belong to Ram____.

Please Clarify. This is Modi Rajya

In a democracy where parties and leaders are voted through the process for election ,there s no question of one person's rule. Let us not continue  with the dynastic style of functioning that the previous govt carried on for decades. Modi is the elected leader of a party ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No such thing as RamRajya nowadays. 

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Do we seriously need a Ram Rajya where women were mere chattel , to be discarded when the man feels his honor is being questioned. Even Sita , who went through nothing but misery all her life was not spared by the great Ram, who to me is an epitome of selfishness because all that mattered to him was HIS honor ..

usha manohar wrote:

In a democracy where parties and leaders are voted through the process for election ,there s no question of one person's rule. Let us not continue  with the dynastic style of functioning that the previous govt carried on for decades. Modi is the elected leader of a party ...

Modi is the elected leader of BJP.

With is arrival Dynastic rule came to an end

I never favor withdrawal of ban from SS MP. Courts itself can took action. A legal case must be filed against Gaikwad. Every person have self respect.

anil wrote:

I never favor withdrawal of ban from SS MP. Courts itself can took action. A legal case must be filed against Gaikwad. Every person have self respect.

Gaikwad behaved like Goon. First he aologized. After that he siad, he has not done anything wrong

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.