Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

Now I'm starting to think this post was a bad idea. No replies from other members,

Either people just cannot praise the opposition parties or most of them are politically neutral like me.

I'd like to believe the latter.

If there are no replies from others, it simply means either they already expressed their opinions or they might have preferred to respond to some other topics.

It is a question of preference of the members.

I think, your topic received enough responses.

It was just an observation. I'd seen them actively replying on other political topics, supporting their parties. I though I'd see them here too.

Still, nothing to worry about. Cheers!

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

The activity level has come down drastically so generally members tend to choose safe topics .. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes.Safe topics are chosen because Members do not take  the risk of being unattended

.I can write on Cricket or Painting. If I choose Cricket and post,  I am sure, the post lies for days on unattended.

Additionally, even in these forums, I posted very recently a thread on Mahatma Jyotirao Phule and Non toxic Pest control, those topics are lying unattended

Coming back to the topic , another politician I admire is Jayaram Krishnan of Congress Party who is knowledgeable and very forthright in his views on any subject. You can see that he is not a sycophant like most others in that party , which is why probably he has been kept at a lower level..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I admire communist leader Puchcalapalli Sundarayya who never bothers about building Vote Banks and he is straight and frank in his opinions.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.