Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is an undeniable fact that today freedom of speech is under thread. Owing to this reason, India slipped to 136 out of 180 countries in the 2017 world press freedom index by media watch dog Reporters without Borders.

Thank you Abhishek for the good link,

RAMBABU what is happening in your dream leaders rule?

Very fine. All are happy and satisfied.

There is an overall feeling in the people that the Country is in the safe hands of a reliable Party.

Really it is a dream fulfiilled

Trust rambabu to misinterpret even a straight forward news report (blog)...frankly can't be sure which is worse - his parrotted posts or the misinterpreted posts !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am also waiting for Arnab's channel very eagerly. Actually, his volume did not suit many of the popular journos as well as the viewers . He was considered arrogant and a suppressor but honestly speaking I liked his way of journalism. People would think twice before opening their mouth which for a true journalist was a welcome change. Hope he continues to be the same and give TOI a befitting reply.  

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I am also waiting for Arnab's channel very eagerly. Actually, his volume did not suit many of the popular journos as well as the viewers . He was considered arrogant and a suppressor but honestly speaking I liked his way of journalism. People would think twice before opening their mouth which for a true journalist was a welcome change. Hope he continues to be the same and give TOI a befitting reply.  

Same here, he changed the entire perception of media and reporting. Truly a fearless and unbiased journalists who was hated by some politicians but generally loved by the public..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Yes, he does have that dominating personality and always likes to have an upper hand. No wonder his style of journalism is subjected to trolls, parodies and what not. But the stand he takes on issues is what separates him from others.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

There is a word for those journalists who allegedly support or reflect the opinions of anti-nationals - presstitutes. They call it freedom of speech but don't realize the negative impact they have on the viewers.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Today we see how effective and important investigative journalism is to a nation with the unmasking of all the traitors in Kashmir and elsewhere too in the nation who have shown support by knowing facts but inspite of it  remaining silent for decades ..

usha manohar wrote:

Today we see how effective and important investigative journalism is to a nation with the unmasking of all the traitors in Kashmir and elsewhere too in the nation who have shown support by knowing facts but inspite of it  remaining silent for decades ..

Exactly. But unfortunately, investigative journalism comes with a heavy price.The journalists exposing such traitors face death threats and harassment from those who have vested interests in keeping the kettle boiling. 

Oscar Wilde

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.