Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I believe that people who have a passion for writing will never ever opt the path of plagiarism. But, on the other hand who just want to earn some bucks by any means will not hesitate to plagiarize. Writing an article is a skill which many do not possess but to mint some money they do not follow any ethic which is disgusting. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I believe that people who have a passion for writing will never ever opt the path of plagiarism. But, on the other hand who just want to earn some bucks by any means will not hesitate to plagiarize. Writing an article is a skill which many do not possess but to mint some money they do not follow any ethic which is disgusting. 

Unless you start writing independently it is not possible to develop any writing skills at all..and it takes time and effort to do that which these people are willing to devote!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Very well said. Its true that those who are passionate about their work will never resort to anything unethical. More than the money or the fame, its the satisfaction which they get from their works that matters to them. However, some people who like to attain fame and money but don't want to work hard for it plagiarise others work.

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya, Arunima Singh
jabeen wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Very well said. Its true that those who are passionate about their work will never resort to anything unethical. More than the money or the fame, its the satisfaction which they get from their works that matters to them. However, some people who like to attain fame and money but don't want to work hard for it plagiarise others work.

Speaking about devotion for writing and being passionate about writing,I know a person who has been working online since more than decade writing fabulous articles and also getting paid very well for it. But when friends ask him for help regarding their own articles he goes the extra length to help out,the same  dedication on one of the forums where he is a regular. Each of his discussions, which though is rare is a pleasure to go through because he works on every post of his..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Speaking about devotion for writing and being passionate about writing,I know a person who has been working online since more than decade writing fabulous articles and also getting paid very well for it. But when friends ask him for help regarding their own articles he goes the extra length to help out,the same  dedication on one of the forums where he is a regular. Each of his discussions, which though is rare is a pleasure to go through because he works on every post of his..

May I know who is it? I would certainly like to read his articles and discussions!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

May I know who is it? I would certainly like to read his articles and discussions!

It is a member from  UK based sites called Ciao and Doyoo,  he helped me a lot initially when I began writing articles and also introduced to me to mylot .. I am not active on ciao any more after moving here to India since both the sites are meant only for UK citizens or those living within UK . Will send you a ink for his articles ..

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It is a member from  UK based sites called Ciao and Doyoo,  he helped me a lot initially when I began writing articles and also introduced to me to mylot .. I am not active on ciao any more after moving here to India since both the sites are meant only for UK citizens or those living within UK . Will send you a ink for his articles ..

Thank you! I would still like to read his articles! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Unless you start writing independently it is not possible to develop any writing skills at all..and it takes time and effort to do that which these people are willing to devote!

Yes indeed, one must read articles by others but while writing one must express it in one's own words. As we all know there are people who believe in short cuts to achieve something and that's where one feels that plagiarism is the safest bet. They forget that sooner or later it will be detected and reputation will go for a toss. Unless we devote time, we cannot improve our writing skill. Plagiarism is plaguing the writing world which is pathetic.   

shampasaid

By reading & conversing can one develop their own thoughts, draft it & re draft it to present an impressive article. It is important that people understand the effort & skill involved in writing original articles & that may reduce plagarism. However these checks of plagarism has made things much better in the virtual world.

Plagarism checker is now available online in google as well & we can check any article in percentage how much original it is.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You can collect information from various resources and pay them their due recognition in your article.

Read, read and read whatever you come across. Be observant of people and happenings around you. Keep yourself updated. Be open to discussions.

If you do all these, your mind will be full of ideas to be penned down. This is how your passion for writing works. Plagiarism is a short cut way It is defaming to the art of article writing.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.