Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I agree with Rambabu, it is punishable and I have done that many times when I caught a plagiarizer on this site. 

I am sure the person was not only allowed to get away but is active and kicking away here ... believe me such a thing can happen only here !

Absolutely, but they stopped writing on this site after that.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I see. If such members stopped writing on this site, I must say, it is a good thing for the site itself. The site will be clean sans cheaters

I doubt if anyone is willing to admit it Nat he or she has been caught ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I agree with Rambabu, it is punishable and I have done that many times when I caught a plagiarizer on this site. 

I am sure the person was not only allowed to get away but is active and kicking away here ... believe me such a thing can happen only here !

Stopped writing only articles or ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Your guess is right, they stopped writing articles.... grinning otherwise ....wink2

Majority are taking part in Forums. I think very less are writing articles

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Your guess is right, they stopped writing articles.... grinning otherwise ....wink2

Just what I thought, I guess polluting the forums ..

rambabu wrote:

You remind me of the famous saying, "Two are enough, three are more than enough and 4 is a crowd" I think this site has more than 10K members and 5-6 are active and if we can call them majority ......family

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

You remind me of the famous saying, "Two are enough, three are more than enough and 4 is a crowd" I think this site has more than 10K members and 5-6 are active and if we can call them majority ......family

A little bit of effort from the admin and the site will definitely change for the better or else it is one way journey downwards..

There is a quote to that-"Making mistakes is better than faking perfection".It applies too.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.