Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

I hate people who give unnecessary advices. People who speak negative about you at your back. I like people who are honest and don't show off.

Most people speak negative only behind your back grinning  , I feel it is because they dont want to get into a complicated situation by being honest. Honesty as a trait is not easy to  practice, I feel..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

I hate people who give unnecessary advices. People who speak negative about you at your back. I like people who are honest and don't show off.

Most people speak negative only behind your back grinning  , I feel it is because they dont want to get into a complicated situation by being honest. Honesty as a trait is not easy to  practice, I feel..

One can be honest from within but only in private, publicly it is very difficult to practice. First of all people can be honest but lack the courage to express it because they are afraid of repercussion. Secondly, people avoid to call a spade a spade because most of the people do not afford to become rude. A very few have the guts to speak up for the truth. I don't like people who lie but I must accept that sometimes it really becomes tough for people to speak either against a person or a system.     

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

One can be honest from within and in private but publicly it is very difficult to practice. First of all people can be honest but lack the courage to express it because they are afraid of repercussion. Secondly, people avoid to call a spade a spade because most of the people do not afford to become rude. A very few have the guts to speak up for the truth. I don't like people who lie but I must accept that sometimes it really becomes tough for people to speak either against a person or a system.     

In fact in Mahabharat Lord Krishna says that depending on the circumstances at times we may have to mask the truth ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

One can be honest from within and in private but publicly it is very difficult to practice. First of all people can be honest but lack the courage to express it because they are afraid of repercussion. Secondly, people avoid to call a spade a spade because most of the people do not afford to become rude. A very few have the guts to speak up for the truth. I don't like people who lie but I must accept that sometimes it really becomes tough for people to speak either against a person or a system.     

In fact in Mahabharat Lord Krishna says that depending on the circumstances at times we may have to mask the truth ..

Exactly, sometimes to save others or to save oneself people get forced to cover the truth. That may lead to some confusion and complication but on the spot sometimes masking the reality becomes the need of the hour. It is very easy to preach truth but practising it is a real challenge. Those who can pass the challenge become the true winners in their life. I am afraid to say that the percentage of such people is very less.   

shampasaid

Many people are confident.I like such kind of person but people with over confident are always against me.

ASHA DEVI wrote:

Many people are confident.I like such kind of person but people with over confident are always against me.

Against you where ? here ....actually it takes just a few words to expose ones former self LOL....reading articles and ...all the traits are apparent grinning

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.