Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I am one of those hardcore optimistic that  either do not go into depression easily or recover fast. I know how to be positive helps your cause and be successful in life. Sorry if I am sounding too optimistic but that's how I am! 

That is really great!! You are a blessed one if you have attained that quality. I really aspire to be like that. I am at times weighed down by negativity but then bounce back. . I wish I was not affected at all. I think that would be a stage of Nirvana

Develop one positive trait and the other ones come naturally or easily is what I have heard throughout my life. Positivity I feel is one such trait that is relatively less difficult than other ones. If someone master it then life is a piece of cake.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

in one word we can say that life is just a struggle..

simmi wrote:

in one word we can say that life is just a struggle..

Yes life is struggle, struggle less life means death.

You realize the worth and value of happiness only when you have experienced misery and unhappiness. So it balances out..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

You realize the worth and value of happiness only when you have experienced misery and unhappiness. So it balances out..

To realize that some thing is big  we must have small one. Like it we can't experience pleasure with out sorrow.

According to Bhagavadgita There are three gates to this self-destructive hell: lust, anger, and greed. Renounce these three."

Easier said than done but one can try and better oneself 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Life is a journey where one needs to learn to be happy and comfortable with basic necessities, be friendly and caring with everyone while progressing professionally to become a better personality & slowly but steadily discover his purpose of life.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.