Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

usha manohar wrote:I agree but with changing times we need to adapt ..even banks and other institutions now a days advise you to communicate through email

I agree too! Nowadays, it is better to send an email for getting anything done or even sending invitations now on email or whatsapp and then personally following up with a phone is now an accepted norm Of course, sending out letters, greeting cards etc. occasionally is also desirable because that has a personal touch but we still have to adapt to new technology as it does reach people more quicker than regular mail.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Writing letters with our own hands and sending greeting cards...all bring that nostalgic feeling. I remember as a child I used to write letters to my grandfather every Sunday. My grandfather read all those letters and lovingly corrected the mistakes grammatical or spellings etc. He beautifully explained how the sentence could have been formed in a better way. He was a professor in English Literature. I used to get back his reply along with my corrected letter. It was a beautiful way of communication. He helped me so much to improve my writing. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

suni51 wrote:

Following someone is part of business on so called social media. You will be surprised to note that some people get paid for their retweet provided they have more followers than the number of people they follow. Most people would either not follow you or unfollow you after sometime if you're not one of their chosen one or they earn money following you. I have close to 10k followes on my Twitter account and keep a strict vigil on unfollowers through a software. I am not active on Facebook apart from posting a photo of a particular person once in 3-4 months or at most share a link of some of my close friends once in a year or so.

I am also not much active on twitter and FB. I think if we want  more visitors on our blog or site we must have followers on twitter and other social networking sites. For this reason I following some one than in return they will follow me.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.