Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Priority of congress government of Rajasthan

    by » 11 months ago


    MG Singh wrote:

    Where have you read that toilets etc will be reversed? Not good to make surmises. The new government s not foolish.

    New or old no government are foolish. Than why new government is reversing decision of old government. It is good to change uniform in school which was changed in last year.


  • Re: Priority of congress government of Rajasthan

    by » 11 months ago


    jabeen wrote:
    anil wrote:
    jabeen wrote:

    I was also reading about the decision of the Rajasthan Government to reverse all the decisions made by the previous Government. Whenever a new government is established, its natural that they would bring certain new changes. However, revoking every decisions made by previous government is stupid. For instance, I feel that the previous government  decision to fix minimum educational qualification for contesting polls was a good decision. What justification can political parties give to revoke such decision?

    Wait till the 2019 if congress alliance will came in power they will destroyed all toilet of Indian and also also impose penlety on cleanness.

    Don't be ridiculous!! You are exaggerating too much. But its unfortunate that the measures taken by the previous government to promote hygienic condition by making it mandatory for the candidates to have functional toilets have been reversed. It would certainly slow down the work to have toilets for every households. 

    I am not ridiculous and exaggerating. It is enough to revers decision of BJP government for toilets to make it optional. It is policy of congress government to abrogated or slow down project and plan of previous government. I am giving here example. In 2008 when Rajasthan had BJP government, CM laid foundation stone of Sugal Mill in my area. After it government changed. Congress government slow down construction of mill. When BJP come again in power in 2013, than they complete this mill in one year.


  • Re: Priority of congress government of Rajasthan

    by » 11 months ago


    The very fact that the Congress party has chosen a corrupt leader like Ashok Gehlot in Rajasthan and Kamalnath in MP shows their attitude . We can expect all the sycophants and slaves of the family dynasty to be rewarded with plum posts if they come to power . Congress has always been synonymous with corruption and will continue to lot the nation the moment it gets power, all the more reason to keep it away !


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Priority of congress government of Rajasthan

    by » 11 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    The very fact that the Congress party has chosen a corrupt leader like Ashok Gehlot in Rajasthan and Kamalnath in MP shows their attitude . We can expect all the sycophants and slaves of the family dynasty to be rewarded with plum posts if they come to power . Congress has always been synonymous with corruption and will continue to lot the nation the moment it gets power, all the more reason to keep it away !

    Gehlot is not corrupt like other congress leader. He is greedy. He said that he have not desire of any post but latter he demands CM post for him and didn't agree on any other option. Yes it is right Kamal Nath is corrupt one.In sub election of Gram Panchyat BJP won 6 out of 10 in Rajasthan,


  • Re: Priority of congress government of Rajasthan

    by » 11 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    More than anything , an already known corrupt leaders has been made the Chief Minister of Rajasthan showing the cCongress mindset of favoring the family sycophants.. it would be the same everywhere if they win. All the more reason to keep the party away !

    https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/nation/story/20110502-rajasthan-cm-ashok-gehlot-and-corruption-charges-745768-2011-04-22

    I do not like Congress and Rahul and feel that a man educated abroad, highly qualified like Navin Patnaik would make a good PM. In the bJP, I vote for Vasundhara Raje but we are not the deciding factors and the masses may well vote in a hotchpotch sarkar with Congress at the helm. These are the pitfalls of having a democracy like one in the UK. A presidential system was more suited to Indian genius.


  • Re: Priority of congress government of Rajasthan

    by » 11 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Let us wait and watch. It is just the beginning. They will give their own justification of bringing about the change. Hope they do something for welfare of people. As far as change of bureaucrats is concerned, it happens with every change of government be it Cong or BJP.  

    Hope they really give some justification, that atleast will give some relief to the people. May be they can tell that the cost was more than it needed or it is not the priority of this government. However a justification if told is good enough to implement the change rather than just changing for the sake of bringing its own image and destroying previous government image.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


  • Re: Priority of congress government of Rajasthan

    by » 11 months ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Let us wait and watch. It is just the beginning. They will give their own justification of bringing about the change. Hope they do something for welfare of people. As far as change of bureaucrats is concerned, it happens with every change of government be it Cong or BJP.  

    Hope they really give some justification, that atleast will give some relief to the people. May be they can tell that the cost was more than it needed or it is not the priority of this government. However a justification if told is good enough to implement the change rather than just changing for the sake of bringing its own image and destroying previous government image.

    what is congress government doing in Rajasthan is only to destroying image of previous government.


  • Re: Priority of congress government of Rajasthan

    by » 11 months ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    More than anything , an already known corrupt leaders has been made the Chief Minister of Rajasthan showing the cCongress mindset of favoring the family sycophants.. it would be the same everywhere if they win. All the more reason to keep the party away !

    https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/nation/story/20110502-rajasthan-cm-ashok-gehlot-and-corruption-charges-745768-2011-04-22

    I do not like Congress and Rahul and feel that a man educated abroad, highly qualified like Navin Patnaik would make a good PM. In the bJP, I vote for Vasundhara Raje but we are not the deciding factors and the masses may well vote in a hotchpotch sarkar with Congress at the helm. These are the pitfalls of having a democracy like one in the UK. A presidential system was more suited to Indian genius.

    If a person is highly qualified but not educated abroad is not fit for PM?


  • Re: Priority of congress government of Rajasthan

    by » 11 months ago


    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    The very fact that the Congress party has chosen a corrupt leader like Ashok Gehlot in Rajasthan and Kamalnath in MP shows their attitude . We can expect all the sycophants and slaves of the family dynasty to be rewarded with plum posts if they come to power . Congress has always been synonymous with corruption and will continue to lot the nation the moment it gets power, all the more reason to keep it away !

    Gehlot is not corrupt like other congress leader. He is greedy. He said that he have not desire of any post but latter he demands CM post for him and didn't agree on any other option. Yes it is right Kamal Nath is corrupt one.In sub election of Gram Panchyat BJP won 6 out of 10 in Rajasthan,

    Looks like you have forgotten his earlier scam.filled years of rule ..

    https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/nation/story/20110502-rajasthan-cm-ashok-gehlot-and-corruption-charges-745768-2011-04-22

     


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Priority of congress government of Rajasthan

    by » 11 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    The very fact that the Congress party has chosen a corrupt leader like Ashok Gehlot in Rajasthan and Kamalnath in MP shows their attitude . We can expect all the sycophants and slaves of the family dynasty to be rewarded with plum posts if they come to power . Congress has always been synonymous with corruption and will continue to lot the nation the moment it gets power, all the more reason to keep it away !

    Gehlot is not corrupt like other congress leader. He is greedy. He said that he have not desire of any post but latter he demands CM post for him and didn't agree on any other option. Yes it is right Kamal Nath is corrupt one.In sub election of Gram Panchyat BJP won 6 out of 10 in Rajasthan,

    Looks like you have forgotten his earlier scam.filled years of rule ..

    https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/nation/story/20110502-rajasthan-cm-ashok-gehlot-and-corruption-charges-745768-2011-04-22

    But in the link you provided, he wasn't directly involved in the scam. His daughter and son in law are the one involved in the scam.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.