Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: One country, two PM and two president.

    by » 3 months ago


    I agree with Usha. Military law is the best till the issue really gets resolved. These people are just foul mouthing to come back to power. They have no intention of serving people of Kashmir or helping Kashmir. They just can not stay out of power for long and are itching to be back. 

    Article 370 and 35 needs to be scrapped. Kashmir has to be integral part of India like other states. They can not enjoy being an Indian and all privileges of an Indian passport and also have a special status. 


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

  • Re: One country, two PM and two president.

    by » 3 months ago


    I also agree with Usha. I have spent a long time in during my posting in Kahhmir especially in Jammu, Srinagar and Rajuori. Rajouri  was most dangerous in those areas as I was posted right near the Indo-Pakistan borders (looking after the bridge building projects). I used to live in officers' mess in army area which was far safer than city areas or while working in the field. I was impressed the way army handled the situation and I am fully confident if given a free hand or the martial law imposed, the situation will immediately come back under control.   


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77, usha manohar

  • Re: One country, two PM and two president.

    by » 3 months ago


    jabeen wrote:
    anil wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    The Abdullahs are a stain not just on the country but also for J&K, they have only been selfish all of these years and now such a ridiculous statement. Times change, people move forward, not backwards! When will they ever learn?

    He added more in his previous statement. Separate PM, President and now separate flag and constitution of Kashmir. In coming year he also claim for separate army of Kashmir.  Worse thing is that congress is silent.

    Kashmir already have a separate flag which are hoisted along with the national flag. So I don't think anyone is demanding another separate flag. And they are not the only state to use separate regional flag along with national flag. If I am not mistaken last year or so, there was an issue about demand to recognise separate flag for Karnataka state.

    Yes karnataka also wants separate flag. Most of old state of Rajasthan have separate flag and they also use them on some special occasions. Earlier Kashmir had PM. Shekh Abdullah was first PM of Kashmir. But it is not possible that I country have to PM and President.


  • Re: One country, two PM and two president.

    by » 3 months ago


    anil wrote:
    jabeen wrote:
    anil wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    The Abdullahs are a stain not just on the country but also for J&K, they have only been selfish all of these years and now such a ridiculous statement. Times change, people move forward, not backwards! When will they ever learn?

    He added more in his previous statement. Separate PM, President and now separate flag and constitution of Kashmir. In coming year he also claim for separate army of Kashmir.  Worse thing is that congress is silent.

    Kashmir already have a separate flag which are hoisted along with the national flag. So I don't think anyone is demanding another separate flag. And they are not the only state to use separate regional flag along with national flag. If I am not mistaken last year or so, there was an issue about demand to recognise separate flag for Karnataka state.

    Yes karnataka also wants separate flag. Most of old state of Rajasthan have separate flag and they also use them on some special occasions. Earlier Kashmir had PM. Shekh Abdullah was first PM of Kashmir. But it is not possible that I country have to PM and President.

    A seperate flag for a State! Sounds very strange, but it may be possible. However it should not be encouraged, particulary in case of J&K as it will lead to a whole lot of negative repurcussions. Hope the idea is subdued and National interests are put forward by J&K people.


  • Re: One country, two PM and two president.

    by » 3 months ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:
    anil wrote:
    jabeen wrote:
    anil wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    The Abdullahs are a stain not just on the country but also for J&K, they have only been selfish all of these years and now such a ridiculous statement. Times change, people move forward, not backwards! When will they ever learn?

    He added more in his previous statement. Separate PM, President and now separate flag and constitution of Kashmir. In coming year he also claim for separate army of Kashmir.  Worse thing is that congress is silent.

    Kashmir already have a separate flag which are hoisted along with the national flag. So I don't think anyone is demanding another separate flag. And they are not the only state to use separate regional flag along with national flag. If I am not mistaken last year or so, there was an issue about demand to recognise separate flag for Karnataka state.

    Yes karnataka also wants separate flag. Most of old state of Rajasthan have separate flag and they also use them on some special occasions. Earlier Kashmir had PM. Shekh Abdullah was first PM of Kashmir. But it is not possible that I country have to PM and President.

    A seperate flag for a State! Sounds very strange, but it may be possible. However it should not be encouraged, particulary in case of J&K as it will lead to a whole lot of negative repurcussions. Hope the idea is subdued and National interests are put forward by J&K people.

    States are not using their flags although they are using their state symbols. Peoples of Jammu is with nation but peoples of Kashmir is not in favor of India.


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77

  • Re: One country, two PM and two president.

    by » 3 months ago


    Karnataka has a flag and they hoist it on Karnataka Day.  But I have not seen them hoisting it with National flag on independence day and Republic Day. 


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: One country, two PM and two president.

    by » 3 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Karnataka has a flag and they hoist it on Karnataka Day.  But I have not seen them hoisting it with National flag on independence day and Republic Day. 

    Before independence India had many principality and they have their own flag. Rajasthan have not any flag. It is not fair to hosting state flag on independence and republic day because old states are not in existence. 


  • Re: One country, two PM and two president.

    by » 3 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    Karnataka has a flag and they hoist it on Karnataka Day.  But I have not seen them hoisting it with National flag on independence day and Republic Day. 

    If I am not mistaken, even Nagaland has a separate flag which they hoist on important occasions such as festivals, receiving dignitaries etc. But I have not heard it being hoisted on Independence Day or Republic Day.

     


  • Re: One country, two PM and two president.

    by » 3 months ago


    To me the very idea of having a seperate state flag seems unnecessary. Why not have one National flag to be used by all ? Some politicians in Karnataka want a separate flag and this demand becomes vocal when there is different govt at the center . It is more political rather than any love for the region or separate identity. 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77

  • Re: One country, two PM and two president.

    by » 3 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    To me the very idea of having a seperate state flag seems unnecessary. Why not have one National flag to be used by all ? Some politicians in Karnataka want a separate flag and this demand becomes vocal when there is different govt at the center . It is more political rather than any love for the region or separate identity. 

    It is right, demanding separate flag is a way to oppose center government. Nothing more than it. At present attitude of opposition for center government as center BJP government is not elected by voters.


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.