Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

Category: General Discussions 7 months ago

CPI general secretary Sita Ram Yechury said that Hindu was violent and also said Hidndu holy book Ramayana and Mahabharat filled with violent instance. Once again he harted Hindus. His name is Sita Ram but he is against Hindus. Why?

https://postcard.news/hindu-phobia-cpis-sitaram-yechury-says-mahabharata-ramayana-filled-with-violent-incidents/

 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

    by » 7 months ago


    If you go by the history and the number of fights they fought among themselves including Mahabharat and with hundreds of kingdoms fighting all the time the first impression one gets the Hindus were violent. But if you look at it seriously, you will have to agree that all this fighting was always in self-defense and it had nothing to do with violence.  


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

    by » 7 months ago


    suni51 wrote:

    If you go by the history and the number of fights they fought among themselves including Mahabharat and with hundreds of kingdoms fighting all the time the first impression one gets the Hindus were violent. But if you look at it seriously, you will have to agree that all this fighting was always in self-defense and it had nothing to do with violence.  

    Yes agree with you. Some peoples are looking only one side of Mahabhart and Ramayan. These have too much to learn. 


  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

    by » 7 months ago


    If we look back, all civilizations came up through violence , power play and subjugation. Hindu Kings were no better but like Sunil pointed out it was a way of life then and you don't see terror groups that kill innocent people in the name of religion or simply because of some misplaced ideology. 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

    by » 7 months ago


    People who cannot look into the meaning of such stories can always find faults in it. The violence happening today has no meaning though.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

    by » 7 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    If we look back, all civilizations came up through violence , power play and subjugation. Hindu Kings were no better but like Sunil pointed out it was a way of life then and you don't see terror groups that kill innocent people in the name of religion or simply because of some misplaced ideology. 

    Not only Hindu but kings of all religion were not better. At that time Kings have small states and they have conflicts with adjoining states. Base of these conflicts was never religion. 


  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

    by » 7 months ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:

    People who cannot look into the meaning of such stories can always find faults in it. The violence happening today has no meaning though.

    Peoples who are crushing Ramayna and Mahabharta, for got Geeta. Whole word accept that it is best one religious book.


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77

  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

    by » 7 months ago


    Anger is a part of living beings and it comes out when we are cornered or things don't go the way we want them to or when there is Injustice. It comes out in different forms  and then we become rational. 

    But when anger and violence becomes a way of life it becomes extremely dangerous like it is with terrorists. They have no goal  nor any agenda , just kill people to feel powerful and in the process they are hi Ted down and get killed having achieved nothing.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: jabeen

  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

    by » 7 months ago


    anil wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

    People who cannot look into the meaning of such stories can always find faults in it. The violence happening today has no meaning though.

    Peoples who are crushing Ramayna and Mahabharta, for got Geeta. Whole word accept that it is best one religious book.

    Indeed, there in lies the real meaning.

    Also the things to understand from Ramayana are how to be an ideal brother, elder son, wife and how to be a loyal disciple.

    Mahabharata teaches us that if we are on the path of Dharma, we will be saved in the end (Pandavas) and if we are on path of Adharma, even if a person as an individual is loyal and righteous in his personal capacity but is on the side of Adharma, he will be killed (Karna). Mahabharata also teaches how brothers and relations should not be.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

    by » 7 months ago


    Anti Hindu people don't want to read goodness of these epics. These are not simple story of novel they tell us way to live a life.


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77

  • Re: Are 100 crore Hindu are violent

    by » 7 months ago


    anil wrote:

    Anti Hindu people don't want to read goodness of these epics. These are not simple story of novel they tell us way to live a life.

    Indeed, these epics tell us in detail about the way to live and morals.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.