Hi All,

I would like to announce one more good news that boddunan is planning to share its revenues from ads to its active members. The initial plan to share 25% of all its revenues to all those active users across forums, community, polls, articles submission and commenting.

Please note that this is not related to Google Adsense Revenue Sharing as boddunan still not reached the minimum requirement of 100K page views per day.

Also please note that the revenue share will be in the form of cash credits.

Please share your views and suggesions so that we can formalize the procedure.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats a wonderful idea.. really motivates the members...Great work and i hope that will be implemented soon....Great work Mr.Maverick...

This also makes new members to sign up and as a result of this pages view per day also will increase as everyone wants to become an active member.

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
it will be a great benefit for me i again started writing yesterday if i get good money i am ready to give my best.
Hi Maverick,
That will be a wonderful idea. It will enhance the participation of its existing members & it will also encouarge others to sign up. Lets hope it gets implemented soon.

All the best!!
Ganga
We are planning to launch this program from 1 Nov. I request all of you to share the ideas and suggestions.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This will be a great Idea but maverick you have not mention how will you category most active member?either from points or participation in different section or mostly participate in particular section.
For example I am only active in forums rarely I go for polls or submitting articles.
So will I eligible for this sharing?
and one more thing as it is totally free money so we should happy what ever you pay us?

I want to suggest one more thing if possible you can give chance to active members to show there adsense ads for whole day if they have got maximum points in that week,in that way the person can get 4k-5k page impression for which he can earn good money for that day.
Hi Soubhagya,

First of all showing another person's ads on boddunan without using Adsense API, is just like welcoming end of boddunan association with Google. The author who got the chance to show ads might click himself then Google not only ban their account but also boddunan.

Coming to revenue sharing, the order of preference goes as follows:

1. Participation in the forum: Participation doesn't mean posting new topics but attending to the topics, replying and actively participating in the discussions.
  2. Commenting articles/polls etc: This is one of the important area we are considering to know how much the members are active.
  3. Article Submission: Obviously this would be our next criteria.
  4. Community participation: Community is also one of our criteria. The more active you are on Community, the more the chances of you to be in the top list.
  5. Polls voting: Most users tend to write polls but the actual feedback comes when they votes. Hence it got the place in this list.
  6. Polls Submission: The better the quality of your polls, the better the chances of you to be in the list. Just posting so many polls is not considered as enough.
So the above are the criteria we are looking for in the same order of preference. We are not asking you to be active on all categories but if you are confident that you could place in top list using few of these choices, it is your wish.

We are coming up with a new points system to determine the top users, ranks of users and how much we can give to each category etc. I believe this way the points system will be effectively used.

And don't worry about your current points. You will get the initial points in the new system based on the number of points you have earned now.

Hope I answer your query.

Ok I understood that you can not show adsense ads of any individual member.
I did not get how will you give the share of your revenue(boddunan)
is it what ever you Earn from adsense or other advertisers you will give 25% of that amount distributed to all members who perform top in different category.
is it weekly basis or monthly basis?
If you have already decided the criterias for choosing members for revenue share.
Is it start from 1st November means the points and activities will also start from 1st November.
I just want to one more thing you just post what criteria and how much points you have thought for what activities then I may suggest something
Definitely the new points system is challenging one. But I am not able to reveal the structure as it is not yet finalized.

The boddunan revenues will be announced on monthly basis and distributed among top users. We are thinking of 50 or 100 users. But will decide at later point.

Here we should note a point that the distribution of the revenues is entirely driven by trust. So if you trust boddunan, it is what we expect. The revenue sharing is the one, we voluntarily giving and there is no means for us to provide the access to the ad provider accounts. You can understand it.

We have thought of using adsense for this program but later decided to switch over. The reason is Google is strict in terms of invalid clicks and this program might fetch such clicks. So we decided to go with a pay per listing kind of advertising provided by AdEngage or something similar.

We will temporarily suspend all Adsense ads and will start using the new ad provider. Since it is new, the initial earnings could be lower. But once the publishers start subscribing our ads, we will get good revenue.

Any suggestions are most welcome.

Maverick I suggest do not remove adsense ads fully when you post adengage ads.you can post link ads on top of this site of adsense so that at least you can get some page impression for that ads.
I am waiting for 1st november
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.