Festival Seasons are becoming the season of bottles.Kerala people drunk 176.42 Crore's beverages during the Onam week.What do you think on this behaviour of new generation?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes abid, Hindu festivals have become a joke. Just another reason for being drunk, dancing and teasing women without the fear of law. Uncouth people with little manners.
They say that they are following 'Dharma'. In reality, they are taking the shelter of Dharma and following 'Adharma'.
This should be stopped. I hate this tremendously.
yes sajee u r rite the law should pass over this issu will be the remadi for this problem... government must look over this issu!!!!!!1
Yes -- The trend has been changing. In the olden days, people used to spend time with their relatives, perform poojas, spend time in their devotion. But now the culture is changing!!!!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
All these bad deeds are leading people to the world of unhappiness, stress, frustration and madness!!

Oh My Dear Lord!! Save them!!

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
These days no one is interested in worshiping the goddess they are interested in shopping picnicking playing loud music and drinking alcohol and eat chicken/mutton biryani using the festival as a reason
In the name of GOD all these things are done which is right not good either to society or country..There should be some drastic steps taken..
0002019D.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
It's true the youngsters these are getting addicted to hard drinks and particularly during the festivities it becomes all the more pronounced.A great social problem is unfolding!
As if elders are not addicted to drinks, youngsters got to learn from elders only.I would say if a child become drunker, either friends or parents are responsible!
laughsq-20100825.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
These days elders too are learning so many tricks from the youngsters!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.