Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Deepti,

there may be trillions of people belonging to one particular zodiak.all their lives could not be same.
No Sajeetharan. Particular person's horoscope would be for sure unique. To be more specific, the horoscopes of twins also would be different. The time of being born is what it is important. Depending on the time, the "LAGNA" of the person's horoscope would change.
And the destiny is predicted depending on the houses, which are calculated depending on the Lagna of the person.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
^^^
Seems You are very much interested in astrology. If Astrology is true, why do not they predict about disastrous event such as tsunami and terrorist attacks before?
:) I am not an astrologer. But had some knowledge in this part of science, due to my background.. :)
And well, they will be predicted... but would not be circulated among all...
OK... let me give you an example... It is predicted that the CM of Andhra Pradesh would die after completing his one year in power by the astrologers... This happened to Y.S.RajaShekar Reddy.

One more thing... There are 12 houses present in horoscope. The 8th house will not be studied my most of the astrologers. You know why? Because 8th house reveals your death... :)

Hope you understand. Knowing bad before would spoil the good going on at present. It is called as DESTINY.... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thats a very informative explanation by Deepti..You are right bad things are not predicted..
Sajee
I think Zodaic signs are common features find in people born between birthdays..It is really very helpful to know the nature of a person than future ...
Thanks Rajani.....

And the prediction by Zodiac signs is all about telling the common features. And would not be a detailed explanation.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti I have gone through your posts. You have a good knowledge of astrology. This is really very interesting. Guys if you all ask me , I would say that astrology is correct but some astrologers are wrong. They are frauds. They cheat people for their personal benefits.
Astrology is not for all. It is something which reveals the future. However, we are not GOD.God has made us humans so that we can change our destiny by hardwork and honesty.Astrology is just a glimpse of future.It tells you what to do and what not to do?
I have seen a TV serial "Hatim" by Ramanand Sagar. I like that serial because in that story, Hatim never moved back to face his destiny.He was a brave man.He believed in God and astrology. However he kept working hard to win his battle against the demon king.
Rest depends on the people whether he / she would work to face the destiny or sit back aside for the judgement day.
Devyani,Thats very nice... Thanks for sharing such an inspiring character "Hatim" :)
You have stated that some astrologers are wrong. It is true. So I have mentioned a point that astrology is not wrong. The problem lies with the way it is interpreted... :)
Destiny cannot be changed. It has to be faced. But getting guidelines in the form of astrology is a good thing present.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.