Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]In future you will see a modified version of boddunan in the name of sajeetharan.com..lol. That sounds dull. But i have a plan to start a website like boddunan[/quote]

Do it faster sajee

Let the cash credit be bigger .

I would be first to register.
Thanks for your suggestion guys, neetu, to make credits higher i have to get loan from boddunan.

Hope oneday i could make it. Special thanks to deepti and chinmoy !!
Heeh.... :laugh: :laugh: Harshil how come you asked the same question asked by me once upon a time when i was newbie.. :silly: :silly:

http://www.boddunan.com/forums/11-general-discussions/39086-does-anyone-know-the-meaning-of-boddunan.html

Deepti solve the question then and now also she answered.. :)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh my god, You know I was searching for meaning, but, didn't found it anywhere, that is why I have posted a question

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
sajee buddy thats great,keep me the first moderator of the site...and do not worry boddunan will give the loan....
000203FB-20100916-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
@Sajeetharan

Thinking of taking loan? Expect loans from anyone excepting the women after your posts on them today!!!!
Sajeetharan,

Hope you can get the loan... :P :P :P :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Where is he? Has he gone in search of it!! All the best to you,Sajeetharan! Don't forget to take me on board!!
:) Yeah -- He might be having some other appointments today to get the loan.. :) ;)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Ha ha, Thanks for your support guys. First let me make myself stable. But we will do it one day. Chinmoy, getting loan for my studies itself am finding difficult here.

Deepti ,

why don't you start a new site like www.deepti.com?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.