Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ake an egg n keep it between two mobile phones.Initiate the call between the two mobiles and allow it for approximately 65 minutes....

During the first 15 minutes nothing happened;

25 minutes later the egg started getting hot;

45 minutes later the egg is hot;

65 minutes later the egg is cooked.

Conclusion: The immediate radiation of the mobiles has the potential to modify the proteins of the egg. Imagine what it can do with the proteins of your brains when you do long calls.
Thanks Sajeetharan for sharing very good information highlighting the health hazards!
Many thanks to you,Sajeetharan. A good information is passed to all members.Keep up the good work!!! :) :)
THats a nice information Sajee most of us dont know the problems created by those radiations..
Yes, Raja, Even I have listen that this radiation is bad for pregnent women too, it effect on new born babies on their mind development
Yes it's very true,the radiation hazards are real but here again the government is sleeping.Mobile towers are sprouting all over densely populated areas of towns and cities.
Yes, as harshil stated the radiation is very hazardous to pregnant women and also patients having pace makers.
I have heard that high-end mobiles of cheap brands mostly Chinese make carry radiation hazards.
Very true, it is a risk to life when we get badly involve in mobile phones, but we cant do without it also....
Limited usage of mobile phones is OK,I believe. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.