Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Harshil, Cool down Man!!!. What is our party's name? :) :)
4_16_1-20100917.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
He has named it already! Boddunan Forum Party!! Will it catch the ever elusive votes without a "Nationalist" tag like Pawar's Nationalist Congress Party!!
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]Harshil, Cool down Man!!!. What is our party's name? :) :)[/quote]

Com'on Nagalakshmi, I am already cooling under a fan,

But, Boddunan Forum Party is going to fight a next election, and, after winning, we will take all corrupted politicians to one plane and shift them to space.... to live there or go to black hole (by asking address from Stephen Hawking)
Hope maverick will announce our party name.. Harshil your thoughts are too wide! Keep it up.

banning one of the many gifts of communication engineering in an engg. college is absurd...I oppose this boddunan goverment..lol
Yes, it would get lots of vote, we will ask a peoples of webworld to vote for real freedom of india.... :laugh: :laugh:
Today I have reported a tragic accident under a separate thread and I appeal to the young members to keep away from this dangers habit!!
Thanks for the news chinmoy..yes this habit is making many to risk of accidents..
Life is too precious to be lost like this and it's a dangerous habit one must be careful about!
Thanks for the news, Chinmoy. It is very much important to care about our safety too when we use mobile phones.
There was an accident in Kolkata for which I have floated a separate thread claiming the life of a teenager.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.