Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We don't vote them! Rather we are made to vote for them!!
Well said, Harshil and Chinmoy.The discussion is gaining good momentum. :) :) .One thing is clear. All people are unhappy about the government.
36_5_11-20100917.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
It's a government which derives maximum happiness by keeping and making us unhappy!!!
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]Well said, Harshil and Chinmoy.The discussion is gaining good momentum. :) :) .One thing is clear. All people are unhappy about the government.[/quote]

I am declaring that we are making Boddunan Forum Party for next election against all corruption, pollution, blood and money suckers politicians....

Our party will hang all of those peoples till death, who are worse than our enemies....

Who want to join this party
5_1_119v-20100917.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
If we finally win the elections and form the government - our opponents would call it a hanging government or hangmen's government!!!
Ok, as per your suggestion I declared that our party has two names

1. Boddunan Forum Party
and
2. Hangman Party

Boddunan Forum Party for caring about Indian Citizens
Hangman Party is for hanging and throwing politicians in Space
I think what has to be ensured is upholding of rule of law.Under the present dispensation it looks like the present governments-both Centre and States are more interested in upholding 'Rule of the Jungle"!!
Sorry Deepti, But did you forget the case of that enemy (I am not placing his name) who make mumbai taj case (one of my friend from indore also died in that incident)...

It still running in Court, and we are all indian citizens are feeding him (cost 40 crores estimated 3 month ago)

If victim of this crash would file a case, it will take next 20 years for proper justice from our boring and ridiculous supreme court
It's absolutely correct that our judicial system has been producing more criminals than bringing them to book!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.