Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That is very nice video indeed..May times i too respect and help my elders
The children learn from the entire environment- parents, siblings, others. But the elders are considered As more reliable and respectable. So, children give more weightage to them. The best things that elders can do is to practise what they preach or refrain from doing in presence of children what they wish children should not learn.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thats true. Elders should judge how to project themselves before the tender kids. They should always keep in mind that their every action would be the root cause for the child's development ans behaviour....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Nice Video, may this help our childrens
nice video.....thanks for sharing.....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The two videos that I have posted are the two poles... :)

This should make the parents aware of the fact how to educate their kids.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes, But Now-a-day, parents do not have time to teach their children about moralities.

Parents thinks buying a food, burger, pizza and sending to expensive school is sufficient for them to declared that they are responsible parents.
people tell their children to be honest, but are they honest themselves? they expect their children to confess if they do some mistake but when they do some mistake themselves, neither they confess & the child has no right to even point to that which is taken up as a sheer disrespect to elders.
Yes, that is the good point, mostly children learn from their parent. I remember one of poem from shivkheda's book you can win

Two eyes always on you, what you doing, he is observing, either you are infront of him or not, he is observing and will do in future...

Something like that
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.