Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are unfaithful husbands there are unfaithful wives but that should not lead to making sweeping generalizations!!
Men and woman generally cheat for various reasons. To say who cheats more would be more of a guess, even though there are basic statistics out there suggesting that men cheat more than woman, this does not mean that it is fact. In-fact, today, cheating woman is just as common as cheating men.
7_4_36-20100920.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
A pearl of wisdom from Sajeetharan! Seems to be coming closer to our camp!!!
Cheating is generic. Women tend to cheat men when she is emotionally suppressed by men.This finding is based on a study.

Men has to answer why they cheat women?
000203D4-20100920.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
36_11_23-20100920.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Nagalakshmi, you have given only one reason, but the article below gives 8 reasons why men cheat women

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life/relationships/man-woman/Revealed-8-reasons-why-men-cheat/articleshow/5047588.cms
Because they consider it to be their divine right to do so!!
Anybody can cheat on anybody, even women can cheat on men, but the issue is what forced that act of cheating, if it is because of the repressive attitude of the person who was cheated, cant blame it, esp if the relationship is an intimate one
Thanks for the informative link,Sajeetharan.I just quoted one reason which came to my mind. :) :)
Deivigan wrote:
[quote]I just need an answer for this question in case if it hurts anyone i am sorry.

how many girls getting married are virgin?[/quote]

Similar question can be posed to boys also. In fact the question of faithfulness arises after marriage and not before. A man or a woman need not look into past of the spouse. Faithfulness begins after marriage only. Again, there must be same standard for men and women. There must be no gender discrimination or bias in this context.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.