Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
true love always succeed despite many hurdles. one day it'll be recognized by its worth unless you are true!
sumit gajanan tambe wrote:
[quote]Are you honest when you do love affairs ?[/quote]

'Love affair' implies that that there is some deliberate act. Love is spontaneous and this is not an affair. when you love someone, you cannot guarantee that love is for ever and that you will never love someone else. Love is a sentiment and there is no question of honesty or dishonesty. This is not an agreement or contract subject to conditions.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think it is interesting topic to the bachelors... Carry on... :)

:)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti,Have you noticed one thing?.Now a days more threads are floated based on love,marriage etc...

Soon to hear some wedding bells i think.
000203FB-20100923.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
It seems love bug has bitten so many members! A very good thing!!!
Right Chinmoy!! Serious discussions are completely ignored and talks about love, girls etc. seem to be taking centre stage!
Sumit also claims have fallen in love with someone!! :laugh: :) :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hmm! I hope the disciples of Love God would show it in ample measure in relation to Boddunan also!!!!
[quote]Hmm! I hope the disciples of Love God would show it in ample measure in relation to Boddunan also!!!! [/quote]

I too hope so!! but its not to happen!! :( The GD topic has been buried again!! :( :( :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Many serious discussion are always send back.i too feel sorry.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.