Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh,that's a very very pragmatic take on this subject,Kalyani!!!
Thats a very long poem Sajeetharan,.... Well said.. :P

Love is blind.. So we keep our eyes close and think that the person in our mind love us inreturn.. :P :P :P

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
[quote]Oh,that's a very very pragmatic take on this subject,Kalyani!!! [/quote]

Thanks Chinmoy!! But I think that is a very practical approach! Coming to more finer feelings about love for someone, thinking only of that one person without paying heed to the outer world, you are bound to commit great follies! For real life love is not so delicate and fine as is shown in movies!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No, absolutely not, because it is only the one sided love, it is like you flying in plane who does not have any wings...

and 100% chances are of crash....

(with personal experience)
Lovers would love because it is their religion to love- come hell or high waters!!!
[quote]and 100% chances are of crash....

(with personal experience)[/quote]

So Harshil, you have been victimized by love!!! :( My sympathies and heartfelt feelings for you!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

i don't agree with this quote "you think the person who is in your mind, loves you very much"

even the person we hate is also on our mind,but that doesn't mean the person is in love with me or i'm in love with that person....

it all depends.....
The crash rate is 100%! It's a crushing experience ,maan! All my sympathies!!!!!
Sorry to know that Harshil..

most of the time we keep on expecting something from a person which may also makes us think about him/her...it doesnt mean we Love them..
In fact our minds have their own way to store and retain impressions which are neither guided by love nor hatred!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.