Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:dry: :dry: :dry: No reply today also....
Hmm..... His picture contest was pending and there is no contest this week. :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It has not been a very memorable week for us so far! May be absence of quite a few members the reason!
Deepti wrote:
[quote]:dry: :dry: :dry: No reply today also....
Hmm..... His picture contest was pending and there is no contest this week. :([/quote]

I think Maverick should atleast announce the result and start a new one..or else assign it to someone..
Things are getting a bit dull at the moment and our alexa rank too has suffered in recent days!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]It has not been a very memorable week for us so far! May be absence of quite a few members the reason![/quote]

You are right Chinmoy...Whenever i logged in the same threads repeating..no new discussions...too. :unsure:

I think you are missing the poetic atmosphere too.. :P :laugh:
kumaresh and kalayni please come ...we are missing you.. :)

:)
We will try to keep the forum discussions lively.Hope they will join soon.I too observed that we have bit down in the alexa ranking.We will keep up the hope and try to improve it. :) :)
YOu are right! Nagalakshmi..who ever is active should try to contribute...I see that daily one or two members are active..what is happenings??? Are people feeling bored of answering the threads or creating... :S
Yes Rajani,it's true that some of our members haven't been that active.I too remained preoccupied for greater part of the week.
Many of the older members are no longer active! Sajeetharan, Sridevi and Santosh are still missing! :( :( Hope they are back soon.
At least Meean is back now! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hope they come back very soon! We just can wish and request them !
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.