Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think he will be busy with his jobs and personal works. Hope he will be active shortly. B)

Vijay U
Yeah! That could be the possible reason and let us hope he would be back at the earliest!
Hmm... I think we should wait to see a response from Sajeetharan.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Seems like one after the other, all members are taking it in turns to vanish!! Kumaresh, you have really started this vanishing bug!!
Tarzan.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes to some exitent it is true kalyani but i think Sajeetharan will try not to vanish..many be as said by Deepti and Ashok he is busy with Visa and job... :)

However as said by Chinmoy previous wherever you go Boddunan will not get out from your mind...is quiet valid as i have seen all the old member who vanished before posting one or two posts..which means they are still moving around the site....

Yesterday MC, Santosh also responded..you can check that... :) :) :)
You can rest assured that wherever he might be,boddunan is not out of his mind!!!
What !!! Sajeetharan has gone to search me!! :ohmy: :ohmy: Now I have to go to in search of him!! :blink: :blink:

Bye friends!! I am going. :S ..Otherwise Kalyani will hit me nicely.. she is in great anger... Better leave the place ... :dry: :dry:

Now I am leaving in Search of Sajeetharan!!

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Kumaresh,Come back with a good news that you have found him. Please dont vanish. ;) :P :P :P
Some months ago..

Sajeetharan told me that he will be leaving for abroad for his post graduation in September last...

I wonder, he has either gone or is preparing to go...

I guess...

Aastha Gupta
right Aastha, Sajee was supposed to but he had problems with his visa which was long expired! He is probably busy sorthing that out!

Kumaresh, better come back soon or you will vanish again!! And for heaven's sake try to cut your hair, you look like a junglee mawali!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.