Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]The police have arrested the daughters and the son-in-law on charges of attempt to murder under IPC 307 [/quote]

It's actually going to be pretty hard for the police to proceed against the daughters under this particular provision, considering the way HIV works...

AIDS is a disease wherein the immune system of a person is affected. So when the person eventually dies, the official cause of death is not AIDS but the other disease which might not have proved fatal, if it wasn't for the AIDS.

So if, God forbid, the mother passes away, the daughters will not be directly responsible. To use an analogy, the daughters have cleared the road of all other traffic, so that a car would have no choice but to hit their mother. The daughters themselves are, however, not driving the car.

Keeping this in mind, I don't see how the police will succeed in an 'attempt to murder' charge...
Hmm ... The funny point here is that the daughters were denying the charges.. :dry: :dry:
They were accusing his father as culprit... :o

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I think police will find it very difficult if this is the condition..They should had over this to CBI..I think the whole family need to undergo good physical and mental examination..also background should be well examined..
I hope the victim should first be cured if it is possible..
But,HIV infected persons will not die immediately.It is based on the immunity level of the individual.The sad thing is the daughter who is a nurse has involved herself in killing her mother. :(
Yes.. It worls as slow poision on her mother... :(

Killing at once is better than this... See how much mental pain it gives to a mother.. :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I think a case has been filed against Domestic Violence Act against the three.But where these culprits get the infected blood from?
Too horrifying for me to comment on this ghastly act!
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]I think a case has been filed against Domestic Violence Act against the three.But where these culprits get the infected blood from?[/quote]

Nagalakshmi, the daughter is a nurse. She can get infected blood very easily and can inject to her mother very very easily... :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
How shocking!!!! Woman are said to be sensitive, caring and very delicate but what they did is really a dangerous deed...I hope nobody takes a leaf from them and do such acts... What happened to the cultural heritage of India???

I am convinced that serials which show women as danerous criminals have eventually succeeded in their mission...

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
we should pray god not see such cases any more in the future and to any one..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.