Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My hearty congratulations to you Chinmoy. Wish you reach more such levels.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Heartiest congratulations chinmoy on your elevation as Maestro mate. Your posts are really very superb, thought provoking and intelligent. Hope you will carry on your excellent job.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks Maverick and Gulshan for respective congratulatory messages!
@Gulshan

I am grateful for your warm words of praise which I am fortunate to have been receiving all the time from you and you have been a great support all the way! It has been always more than a pleasure to interact with you on a diverse range of topics which ended in gaining fresh insights into the issues.Thanks a lot!
Heartiest Congratulations to you Chinmoy!!

You are the most inspiring and motivating member and your posts are very good and thought provoking!!

Keep rocking!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

many congratulations to you chinmoy on becoming maestro mate.........i wish you reach many more such such levels.....

all the very best.........keep it up........keep rocking.....
Congratulations Chinmoy.. U have been one good active member i always see..
Thanks Kalyani, Neetu and Raja for your appreciation and encouragement!
Hearty hearty congratulations to the new maestro mate of Boddunan family.I think you are the second one in this site.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thanks Abid for congratulatory message and I was not aware of the fact being the second!
Hey Chinmoy.... Congrats.. :)

Sorry.. I haven't noticed this thread.. It might be as I am a bit inactive these days.. ;)
You are second member to reach this milestone.. :)
WELCOME TO OUR CLUB.. :)
000206A6-20101018.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.