The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sarala wrote:
[quote]Submitting you blog to search engines is the best way of obtaining quality back link that to without spending a penny. This is the main thing to get back link and for the robots to come into your blog. so that your blog page rank increases and you blog will be rated in with good page rank and automatically huge traffic get driven to your blog.[/quote]
@sarala
robots to come into your blog...........
i didn't get it.what are robots and what benefit do we obtain if they visit the blog?
sarala wrote:
[quote]Submitting you blog to search engines is the best way of obtaining quality back link that to without spending a penny. This is the main thing to get back link and for the robots to come into your blog. so that your blog page rank increases and you blog will be rated in with good page rank and automatically huge traffic get driven to your blog.[/quote]
Sarla, sorry to say but you got it all wrong. Though I agree submitting to search engines can be pretty useful in helping your site get indexed quickly especially the new site, but it in no way serve as a purpose of backlinks. Backlinks are links you get from other sites and articles. Search engines in no way can be backlinks.

Also, submitting to search engines in my opinion is an outdated and time consuming seo technique. I normally rely on my content and my other promotional method.

Also, page rank increases when you get backlinks from high PR sites. and just to add page rank is page wise. For example, boddunnan home page is PR3, while other pages of this site are PR0 or PR n/a

And also, PR just means high authority in the eyes of google(Other search engines dont even consider page rank) and your page will get indexed more quickly but pagerank alone wont guarantee high traffic.
RAJESH CHANDRA PANDEY wrote:
[quote]Arun Jain wrote:
[quote]@Shil - I would like to both agree and disagree with your statement. I agree that SEO plays a very important role but disagree with the fact that utilizing keywords commonly searched in search engines will automatically bring in traffic.
"Make money online" is probably one of the most searched term on the internet but now it is almost impossible to rank for that term. The market is saturated for that term and the competition is just so high to beat.

I think the first most step for your blog/site to make money would be to do your keyword research right. Go for niche market which is untapped and still has potential. Then follow the basic on-page optimization and also do off-site promotion.

This will ensure high ranks in SERPs and guarantee targeted traffic from search engines!![/quote]
@arun,what is a targetted traffic?do u mean visitors who will hit the Ads?[/quote]

Targeted traffic means visitors who are looking for a specific query and in the process of finding an answer they have landed on your hub. Most of the time this traffic comes from search engines.

Traffic from sites like facebook, digg and other social bookmarking sites is not targeted traffic as people read your article as a community participation or just becausee their friends shared your article with them. They will ot buy or click on your ads.
Ok Arun,That process I learn 4 years before, now it new techniques may be introduces.So can you tell me the latest SEO tactics please.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sarala wrote:
[quote]Ok Arun,That process I learn 4 years before, now it new techniques may be introduces.So can you tell me the latest SEO tactics please.[/quote]

Well, I can even write a 30 article series on SEO!! Anyways just to give you a brief overview, I normally write an article with good content of atleast 400 words, set up its RSS feed,and gain quality backlinks. Though I would say that keyword research plays a major role and I have some articles that constantly earns me $10+ a day with no backlinks at all.

If you need some specific help with your sites, you can PM me.
increasing Conversions is Easier Than Increasing Traffic so to increase your conversion rate rather than increase traffic to your sites

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Sahana, its a 3year old thread. Using an old thread is not acceptable in this site. Anyhow, let the moderator take the decision.
Please use current threads unless something specific

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.