Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Gulshan

To comment on someone on his performance in the scandals you have mentioned is too harsh and defies all logic! Even his worst detractors have not accused him of personal corruption.I know of several cases of corruption in which some former prime ministers names figured including the one whom you hold as best!! It's no joke!!!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]@Gulshan

To comment on someone on his performance in the scandals you have mentioned is too harsh and defies all logic! Even his worst detractors have not accused him of personal corruption.I know of several cases of corruption in which some former prime ministers names figured including the one whom you hold as best!! It's no joke!!![/quote]

The previous prime ministers had some degree of control, authority and could manage the government. There is no collective responsibility in the current cabinet. even the apex court had to pass comments. I do not say that he is worst but it is too much to describe him as best ever.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

the best resume one can ever see in his / her is onltThe Prime Minister of India Dr. Manmohan Singh is probably the most qualified

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
It is not the point that who is better suitable to the PM position but everyone can clearly state that Manmohan singh has failed in stopping many things...We can not even guarantee that Modi can perform his duty well as PM post is completely different thing for him.
@Gulshan

I don't agree that all the previous PMs succeeded in controlling his ministers and the one headed by late Morarji Desai is an apt example.As for Dr.Singh I don't want to defend his inaction on Raja issue but let us also understand the compulsion of coalition politics and in his favor it can be said that he was the one who had reservations in inducting Raja into his cabinet and he was the one who blocked the entry of T.R.Ballu another corrupt member of his earlier government.
I think yes... he is one of the best prime minister ever india can get..
Let us consider some facts. Manmohan Singh is primarily a bureaucrat and he may be considered as successful in that capacity only. As PM he is nothing but a super secretary. He was elected to Rajya Sabha as he could never dare to contest from Lok Sabha. He had a fake residential address in Assam to enable him to contest for Rajya Sabha. This amply speaks for his honesty, integrity and clean politics. He had to employ all dirty tactics to win vote of confidence in last Lok Sabha. Now also he is the only P.M. who has been asked by Supreme court to present his explanation on 2G scam. Very shortly, the talk of considering him as best PM is going to turn in a big joke.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Gulshan

What you have cited are ,indeed,grave charges and remain charges only.The fake address issue was resolved judicially in his favor.So raking it up in this context does not anyway tarnish his image as a clean politician.If I remember correctly in the pre-Independent some of our leaders like C.R.Das and even Netaji proved themselves in their professions before joining politics and if Dr.Singh is reviving that trend I am happy about.As far as employing dirty tricks to win confidence vote.All of us would like to know more about it from you.As it was not covered anywhere and such an allegation was not made by any opposition leaders against him!!!!!
I found some one is highlighting Modi here.But the majority of Indians are not satisfied with his views I think.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
@Abid

We are discussing just a hypothesis! The kind of mess BJP finds itself today let it capture sufficient number of seats in the next election first!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.