Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well after hearing my co-memeber views I can only say one thing that No PM is fully perfect and can solve each and every problems faced by the country...However as a person Dr.Singh is quiet good compared to Ex-PM's ..

I pesonally dont like Gandhi members excluding Rajiv Gandhi who was also good by nature but failed as PM due to in-experience decisions.

According to me Dr.Singh couldnt solve some major problems like increase in price,terrorism which were not seen in the reigm of other PM's..so comparision is not possible as till now most of the PM's of India have some problems..except LAL BAHDUR SASTHRI.
@Rajani

You are absolutely correct in saying that none is perfect and Dr.Singh is also not perfect and his biggest handicap as well as strength is that he is not a career-politician.We have enough of career-politicans and know them all for what they are.In a polluted political environment he has managed to keep himself absolutely clean.Not many politicians in our country can match up to that!
Well i can't say that he is the best ever prime minister but ya he is a through gentleman..........
Whatever shortcomings which are evident owe to the fact that he has been leading a coalition government.I remember his strong opposition to give Raja the Telecom portfolio but he had to yield to DMK!
I feel Narendra Modi should be the prime minister of india.

He has all the qualities to be the next iron man of india.

Dr Manmohan singh is weak prime minister.He can't do anything .He is only helping the richer class.
We need a person who can carry all sections of our people and Narendra Modi is a controversial figure although I accept that he has delivered for Gujarat and is known to be an able administrator!
I agree with you ceeem that narendra modi is controversial but he is strong man. Gujrat has developed immensely as compared to other state . Even the people of gujrat are very happy under his regime .Industries are flourishing over there and there is all round development which is leading them to be one of the top states in india.

So india need a strong person.
[quote]I agree with you ceeem that narendra modi is controversial but he is strong man. Gujrat has developed immensely as compared to other state . Even the people of gujrat are very happy under his regime .Industries are flourishing over there and there is all round development which is leading them to be one of the top states in india.

[/quote]

I agree with you on this! In spite of being controversial, what we have to see is what good he has done in Gujarat! Gujarat is actually a desert region mostly but that has deterred it from becoming a top-industrial state and recently a state with flourishing small industries and also has succeeded in raising the living standards of the people.

Narendra Modi will only help India propsper more than any other minister.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Gujarat is one of the economically fast growing states of India.Even Narendra Modi's predecessors did well enough.There is no doubt that he is one of the most popular leaders in the state as his electoral record proves but to be acceptable at the national level he has to shed his anti-Muslim image!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]Gujarat is one of the economically fast growing states of India.Even Narendra Modi's predecessors did well enough.There is no doubt that he is one of the most popular leaders in the state as his electoral record proves but to be acceptable at the national level he has to shed his anti-Muslim image![/quote]

Our discussion is regarding opinion on Manmohan Singh, current Prime minister and not about his successor. It is obvious that there are very big scams during his period including commonwealth games. Regarding 2G spectrum, it is obvious that the P.M. had no control. even his cabinet colleagues do not care about him. It is a big joke to describe him as the best Prime Minister. Please see the link:

http://news.oneindia.in/2010/11/17/pm-was-weak-to-take-decision-on-raja-ex-law-mins.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.