Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Mr. Das,

Can you tell me which demat account offers good service with low cost?My brother recently opened an account with reliance money. He says that they charges Rs. 15 seperately for each of the following transactions like buying,selling and transferring fund from savings account to demat account.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
SEE If you make money from market then brokerage will not a matter for you.
Indiabulls also charge minimum than other but it is better to transact with ICICIDIRECT.COm you can visit their site for details
what does company do with the amount collected as shares? Can we call shares as partnership in the company? :unsure:
Hello Mr. Das,

I want to earn atleast Rs.500 per week by buying shares. How much i have to invest for that? What shares i should buy?

Dear Madhuri company issue IPO Initial public offer and collect money from people and invest in further growth of company.
That is a very minimum amount they collect from Individua people.
e.g. Reliance industries limited of Mukesh ambani company cost is more than 3 lakh crore rupees suppose he issue then he can able to collect Rs10000 crore means only 3% .

after that company does not make any profit from shares because this is between you and me matter you sell I buy or I sell some one buy but not the company
See EArning Rs500 means you have to invest Rs50k then only able to make Rs500 every day
I did not mean every day. I meant every week.

Then Invest rs15k and I think then you can mint Rs500 in a week from that
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.