The legendry Kapoor brothers Shammi Kapoor (79) and Shashi Kapoor (72) are not well and have been hospitalized. It was revealed by Big B Amitabh Bachchan, who visited them at the hospitals.
Shammi Kapoor has been admitted to Breach Candy hospital, while Shashi Kapoor is being treated at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Amithab Bachchan wrote on micro blogging website-
“Just visited Shammi Kapoor ji in hospital... Despite his condition full of life joy and fun.. A true star... Get well soon! “
and
“Went to visit Shashi kapoor in Hospital and pained to see him in such condition.. prayers for him please ... he needs it ..”
The entire Bollywood industry and their fans are wishing them a speedy recovery!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Both KApoor's admitted in hospital at same time?I thought some accident occured.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thanks for the info and am sure they will come out fine with all the prayers.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
How come coincidentally both kapoor's have fallen sick at the same time?.Hope they recover soon. :) :)
Shammi is suffering from kidney ailments, is recuperating at Breach Candy Hospital. Shashi has been admitted at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital in Andheri.

Both Kapoors were suffering from age-related ailments and were stable as of now.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Both Kapoor brothers are diamonds of 'bollywood'.
I wish them for an early recovery.
It is really a coincidence that both are not felling well at same time..Yes they are indeed a good bollywood stars...Hope they recover soon.
As they both are suffering from age related problems, they would get medical support to soothe themselves. :(

Hope they feel more better.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.