Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Adding on....

1, A big black bug bit a big black bear. But where is the big black bear that the big black bug bit?

and a funny tongue twister poem....

A certain young fellow named Beebee
Wished to marry a lady named Phoebe
"But," he said. "I must see
What the minister's fee be
Before Phoebe be Phoebe Beebee"

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop.
Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.

Do you think she really shines the site??

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mr. Inside went over to see Mr. Outside. Mr. Inside stood outside and called to Mr. Outside inside. Mr. Outside answered Mr. Inside from inside and Told Mr. Inside to come inside. Mr. Inside said "NO", and told Mr. Outside to come outside. Mr. Outside and Mr. Inside argued from inside and outside about going outside or coming inside. Finally, Mr. Outside coaxed Mr. Inside to come inside, then both Mr. Outside and Mr. Inside went outside to the riverside.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Tongue-twister

SHE SELLS SEA SHELLS ON THE SEA SHORE , BUT THE SEA SHELLS THAT
SHE SELLS, ON THE SEA SHORE ARE NOT THE REAL ONES.

Adding on....

1, A big black bug bit a big black bear. But where is the big black bear that the big black bug bit?

I liked the second one. And the last line made that really interesting. This is one I had never heard before. And I see that it is a funny tongue twister poem!!!!!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Adding on....

I liked the second one. And the last line made that really interesting. This is one I had never heard before. And I see that it is a funny tongue twister poem!!!!!!

Abhjit,

I have posted a lot of twisters here in this thread. Kindly let me know your view on those twisters if possible?

Adding on....

Abhjit,

I have posted a lot of twisters here in this thread. Kindly let me know your view on those twisters if possible?

Sure Robert. I have come to this thread after a lot of days and I see that many members have posted lots of things. I will certianly see the previous pages too. And get back to you. Don't worry. :)
Adding on....

Some of them are amazing, how people get those ideas is even more so... adding one more !

One smart fellow; he felt smart.
Two smart fellows; they felt smart.
Three smart fellows; they all felt smart.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Adding on....

Some of them are amazing, how people get those ideas is even more so... adding one more !

One smart fellow; he felt smart.
Two smart fellows; they felt smart.
Three smart fellows; they all felt smart.

Hahahaha, once again the punch was in the last line. And yes, I really appreciate the talent the people show when coining new tongue twisters. But I guess, with a little effort and concentration, we can compose such lines too.
If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.