Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Playing with words is one of the games to peep deep into a language. There are games that help build our vocabulary. While other games help in entertaining us. Here are a few tongue twisters worth attempting and for having a hearty laugh

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9441]}

http://www.fun-with-words.com/tong_visitor.html

The one that I grew up with was... :)

She sells Sea shells on the Sea shore
The shells she sells are surely seashells.
So if she sells shells on the seashore,
I'm sure she sells seashore seashells...

I was thinking about this. Again someone stolen from my mind. :woohoo: :woohoo:
I just knew the 1st line. Thank you mam for giving the rest 3 lines.
From school we got one chart about tongue twisters. I lost it somewhere.

Want to make each day Accountable

this is a repeated thread. I have already created it few months back. anyway The fun with the twisters are nice

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Playing with words is one of the games to peep deep into a language. There are games that help build our vocabulary. While other games help in entertaining us. Here are a few tongue twisters worth attempting and for having a hearty laugh

Yes Ushaji, This tongue twister is a well quoted one in any article written on 'Tongue Twisters" both on and off line
Another one from me..........

One-One was a racehorse; Two-Two was one, too.
When One-One won one race, Two-Two won one, too.
:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

I was thinking about this. Again someone stolen from my mind. :woohoo: :woohoo:
I just knew the 1st line. Thank you mam for giving the rest 3 lines.
From school we got one chart about tongue twisters. I lost it somewhere.

Think think think hard.....I am sure there are many more that are there lurking in the background like this one LOL...
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers...Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter Piper Picked a peck of pickled peppers,Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I hate tongue twisters :evil: :evil: because I can't do it ;)

I understand that you understood and realised you hate tongue twisters. Now I understood. Hope you understood.

I think I understood. Even if you think I didn't understand I understood what you have been trying to say, 'I understood'. Hoping you understood what I tried to make you understood :S :S

No problems. I understood. After all i started the thread

I don't think you hate tongue twisters. Your twister made me think so. You have the ability to publish your own twisters.

So funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Actually, I have a bad habit to say such instant sentences to make everyone mad. They won't understand anything what am I telling, mostly related to poetry and philosophy. I usually leave the place giving some serious puzzles to my friends. They keep thinking, yet can't solve it. :laugh: :laugh:

then decode it and give me an answer most understandable to me ;)
even if I won't understand, I will try to understand that you have tried your level best to make it understood :huh:

Meera sandhu

I understand that you understood and realised you hate tongue twisters. Now I understood. Hope you understood.

I think I understood. Even if you think I didn't understand I understood what you have been trying to say, 'I understood'. Hoping you understood what I tried to make you understood :S :S

I don't think you hate tongue twisters. Your twister made me think so. You have the ability to publish your own twisters.

Actually, I have a bad habit to say such instant sentences to make everyone mad. They won't understand anything what am I telling, mostly related to poetry and philosophy. I usually leave the place giving some serious puzzles to my friends. They keep thinking, yet can't solve it. :laugh: :laugh:

even if I won't understand, I will try to understand that you have tried your level best to make it understood :huh:

Let me know what to decode

Let me know what to decode

what you understood ;)

Meera sandhu
Another one from me..........

One-One was a racehorse; Two-Two was one, too.
When One-One won one race, Two-Two won one, too.
:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Aha, that's a real tongue twister. While trying to repeat it i found my tongue really twisted Ahaaha
If one doctor doctors another doctor
Does the doctor who doctors the doctor
Doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors?
Or does the doctor doctor the way
The doctor who doctors doctors?

I just posted one tongue twister.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: rambabu, Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.