Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?

Each witch would be watching as to the other witch is watching what.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Adding on....

1, A big black bug bit a big black bear. But where is the big black bear that the big black bug bit?

and a funny tongue twister poem....

A certain young fellow named Beebee
Wished to marry a lady named Phoebe
"But," he said. "I must see
What the minister's fee be
Before Phoebe be Phoebe Beebee"

I liked the second one. And the last line made that really interesting. This is one I had never heard before. And I see that it is a funny tongue twister poem!!!!!!

Some of them are amazing, how people get those ideas is even more so... adding one more !

One smart fellow; he felt smart.
Two smart fellows; they felt smart.
Three smart fellows; they all felt smart.

Hahahaha, once again the punch was in the last line. And yes, I really appreciate the talent the people show when coining new tongue twisters. But I guess, with a little effort and concentration, we can compose such lines too.

Definitely not me...I neither have the talent nor the imagination, but some are bound to have ... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Try this twister.

The owner of the inside inn was inside his inside inn with his inside outside his inside inn.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Here is another tongue twister

"If you keep a lot of liquor in your locker
It is wise to put a lock upon your stock
Or some fellow who is quicker
Will trick you of your liquor
If you fail to lock your liquor with a lock."

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: yuddandisivasubramanyam
Adding on....

1, A big black bug bit a big black bear. But where is the big black bear that the big black bug bit?

I liked the second one. And the last line made that really interesting. This is one I had never heard before. And I see that it is a funny tongue twister poem!!!!!!

Some of them are amazing, how people get those ideas is even more so... adding one more !

Hahahaha, once again the punch was in the last line. And yes, I really appreciate the talent the people show when coining new tongue twisters. But I guess, with a little effort and concentration, we can compose such lines too.

Definitely not me...I neither have the talent nor the imagination, but some are bound to have ... :)

You don’t know what you can do, until you don’t do it. So, if you try it, you can do it as well. But you have shown your writing talent on more occasions than one. Try it if you can and good luck!
Thank you said by: usha manohar
if you have nothing to do, don't do it here.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
Adding on....

You don’t know what you can do, until you don’t do it. So, if you try it, you can do it as well. But you have shown your writing talent on more occasions than one. Try it if you can and good luck!

Writing articles is one thing but writing quotable quotes and tongue twisters is quite another thing altogether... So I prefer to leave it to the experts and enjoy reading them :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.