Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Avoiding using any brand name is the first thing I will be doing from now on. I am constantly trying to improve myself and that is why I need to post to forums. I hope the admin will be kind enough to understand as I have no other place to get help from in case I couldn't interpret the FAQs correctly. Thanks for your kind response.

Most welcome Abhijit, dont worry, the admin is very understanding, and we all made mistakes in the beginning ...all the best to you :)

Your answer is a big relief to me, Usha. I hope to get used to the rules here as fast as I can. Yes, it is better to make mistakes initially not repeat them again.

Just, i completed 3 months in this site. As Ushaji said, we all committed mistakes in the beginning days. Learning from the the mistakes is the best way to make amends. Go ahead. Sky is the limit.

You are right bigbro- We all commit mistakes not in the beginning but later too but friends always come in handy rectifying them through forums and PMs.still one never reaches to the stage perfection as human can never be there However, the one who reduces the mistakes faster takes the maximum advantage. Yes please brand names on this site are considered promotional.

@ Abhijeet. Pay heed to the friendly advice of Sunilji. I took help many times from him and mended my ways.

Rambabu, I know Suni51 for more time, I mean before I became active here. He is my friend's list on other sites too. So, I will always welcome such friendly advises.

I know you would learn every thing soon as you are one of the seasoned campaigners and know tricks of the trade. All the best. I am always available for friends. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Avoiding using any brand name is the first thing I will be doing from now on. I am constantly trying to improve myself and that is why I need to post to forums. I hope the admin will be kind enough to understand as I have no other place to get help from in case I couldn't interpret the FAQs correctly. Thanks for your kind response.

Most welcome Abhijit, dont worry, the admin is very understanding, and we all made mistakes in the beginning ...all the best to you :)

Your answer is a big relief to me, Usha. I hope to get used to the rules here as fast as I can. Yes, it is better to make mistakes initially not repeat them again.

Just, i completed 3 months in this site. As Ushaji said, we all committed mistakes in the beginning days. Learning from the the mistakes is the best way to make amends. Go ahead. Sky is the limit.

You are right bigbro- We all commit mistakes not in the beginning but later too but friends always come in handy rectifying them through forums and PMs.still one never reaches to the stage perfection as human can never be there However, the one who reduces the mistakes faster takes the maximum advantage. Yes please brand names on this site are considered promotional.

@ Abhijeet. Pay heed to the friendly advice of Sunilji. I took help many times from him and mended my ways.

Rambabu, I know Suni51 for more time, I mean before I became active here. He is my friend's list on other sites too. So, I will always welcome such friendly advises.

I know you would learn every thing soon as you are one of the seasoned campaigners and know tricks of the trade. All the best. I am always available for friends. :)

I am really flattered by your words. Well, I won't say I am that seasoned. I am still learning to know a few more things as learning is a process that hardly stops. Certainly nice to be friends :cheer:
Thank you said by: suni51

I am really flattered by your words. Well, I won't say I am that seasoned. I am still learning to know a few more things as learning is a process that hardly stops. Certainly nice to be friends :cheer:

Do you remember about our conversation on FB though one of my rare appearances on that site when we discussed a few points but I felt you did not agree to them. Also on another sites you differed with me but that was fine for me because every one has his own way of thinking and I am not the one who forces myself on any one because I have learnt it to be neutral in most cases or unless must. Cheers again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are times when we make the same mistakes again and again inspite being on a site for a long time, that is human failing, all that we can do is try and overcome it.I remember how once on another site I posted the same discussion twice and realised it after it got 20 odd responses....the funny thing is the admin or the moderator never realised it probably because there was a vast time gap between the two discussions... :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If the article has been approved and not rejected, you need not edit. The editor would have corrected and also given advice for future guidance. An article is first approved by an editor and then approved by admin and published.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Do you remember about our conversation on FB though one of my rare appearances on that site when we discussed a few points but I felt you did not agree to them. Also on another sites you differed with me but that was fine for me because every one has his own way of thinking and I am not the one who forces myself on any one because I have learnt it to be neutral in most cases or unless must. Cheers again.

I remembered to have chatted with you. But I am really sorry I do not remember anything about that. And if I may have hurt you, I am sorry.

There are times when we make the same mistakes again and again inspite being on a site for a long time, that is human failing, all that we can do is try and overcome it.I remember how once on another site I posted the same discussion twice and realised it after it got 20 odd responses....the funny thing is the admin or the moderator never realised it probably because there was a vast time gap between the two discussions... :laugh:

Oh did that really happen with you? I have never heard this before. And I also try not to repeat the same discussion again.
If the article has been approved and not rejected, you need not edit. The editor would have corrected and also given advice for future guidance. An article is first approved by an editor and then approved by admin and published.

Yes, now as all my articles are approved, I know about it. Yes I saw that the editor has edited. Thanks for the response.

Yes, now as all my articles are approved, I know about it. Yes I saw that the editor has edited. Thanks for the response.

It will be of help to read your articles after publication and see what changes editors have made. The editors cannot describe all mistakes or changes in their notes.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It will be of help to read your articles after publication and see what changes editors have made. The editors cannot describe all mistakes or changes in their notes.

I know. It will not be possible for the editors to mention everything. And I was curious to see what the changes were made by the editors. I already read my articles.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.