Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's great. So please start a new post and invite authors to participate in this program.

Hope I will post the first reply before any other does ;) .All the best.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

yeah I really see a lot of members active but not in forum ........so I think we need to do something about it.....and I really see lots of articles just with one or two lines.....hmmmmmm
Article review done on controversial india

Swetha Shenoy
Hi Swetha,

Most of my articles are related to technology or business. So if you are comfortable with any of them, please review my articles as well. And you can choose any one of them.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hai Mavrick,

I review the articles based on the degree of clarity.I have read a few articles of yours which is of course technical,as long as they convey the right meaning,then there is least need for reviewing.

I wanted to know one thing,do you have any option that when you click on the name of an author,we get to know all the articles he/she posted?Like, if I click on your name 'maverick',it shud direct me to a page which consist of a list of articles you posted?Generally in a profile we see only the latest forum answer posted,but it would be better if I click on a name and get the list of articles published by that person.Atleast for editing it will be easier.

B)

Swetha Shenoy
You have asked this question bit earlier. Cause, I am working on developing that page at present. Anyway that page will be available soon. :)

Article review done on Death of originality

:)

Swetha Shenoy
Review on the article Road to Engineering

done :)

Swetha Shenoy
Review on the article [url=:)Indian Independence vs school done :silly:

Swetha Shenoy
Review on the article Sportstar is done :)

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.