Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Drass in ladakh... are people living there?
I didn't had any idea that India is having second coldest place in the world....
Ladakh is in India that to in Kashmir state.People are living over there.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sarala wrote:
[quote]Drass in western Ladakh is the coldest place in India.[/quote]
Is this the Drass Sector about which some thing has been shown in the movie 'Lakshya'?
Yes, that is the place,I hope, I did see that movie, but as it is of army movie, i guess.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes ladakh is the coldest place in india. u can see the place in lakshya movie
I was not aware of it.Thanks for the information,Friends.
I think as it is near to himalayas the climate is like that...nice to know that it stands second in the world..people must suffer a lot to spend time there. :huh:
If people live in such places, then how do they manage to drink liquids in that low temperature climate. you see any normal liquid, for example water gets freeze even for -1 degrees. At -40 degrees its not possible to survive for any being without water.
who knows coldest planet in our solar system? solar system How does the suns gravity effect the solar system does its good fr health

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Drass in western Ladakh is one of the coldest place in India. This is also the second coldest place in the world after Siberia. The fall in temperatures around -40 degrees Celsius in winter. However, summers in Drass is easy, and many hikers and campers visit Drass during the summer.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.